Unsanctioned Unofficial Game Pass Game Club voting thread for cycle starting 4/16/2022

bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hello and thanks for your interest in the Unsanctioned Unofficial Game Pass Game Club. If you don't know what it is you can see more about the Game Club here. There is also where you can suggest games for future cycles, though this current vote will stay with the games listed below.

To vote in this thread simply list your top two choices with one labeled choice 1 and the other labeled choice 2. Choice 1 gets 3 points and choice 2 gets 1 point. The game with the highest point count wins. If there is a tie then I will break it, but I will not be voting otherwise.

You can vote even if you have not participated in the Game Club (and voting does not obligate you to participate but we ask that you not vote if you have no interest in participating) and you do not need to vote to participate in this or future cycles. You are also free to vote for games you are interested in and not participate if that game does not win, though it's more fun if people are willing to try games they may not be initially interested in. To avoid "ballot stuffing" I may, at my discretion, throw out the votes from new accounts that don't have prior posting histories on this site, though if one or two people create new accounts to vote that's fine (provided you do not have another pre-existing account.)

Voting will close on the morning of April 16, 2022 when the next game will be announced. I will tabulate the votes then so you may change your vote at any time prior by editing your post. Please do not make multiple voting posts in this thread, though discussion is encouraged. You can feel free to campaign for the game you want to win and make arguments why it is the best choice.

If any game receives three or more votes (first or second place) it will be included in the voting for the next cycle. Any game that is nominated but doesn't receive 3 votes will not be eligible for the next cycle but can be re-nominated in future cycles.

Note: For this cycle I am including the prior nominees so that there is a reasonable selection for the next cycle. Please nominate some more games guys/gals/NB friendos.

NOMINATED GAMES:

Raji: An Ancient Epic (3D action game in the style of the old God of War games, made in India based around Hindu myth, approx 5 hours long)

Telling Lies (FMV investigation game, somewhat hard to explain but based around asking questions to try and figure out a central mystery, approx 4 hours long)

Dreamscaper (Roguelite with narrative and conversational elements, approx 11.5 hours long. Because of the length Dreamscaper receives a 1 point penalty to first place votes, so receives 2 points for a first place vote and 1 point for a second place vote.

noboners

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

1. Raji

2. Dreamscaper

HHAP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers