Upload time changed? (beastcast)

wallrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Beastcast has always been released at the perfect time for me. Giving me time enough to get the episode and listen to it through my work-day.

As far as I can see from the page it is going to be uploaded 3pm today wich is late into the night for me. My assumption is that this gives more time for editing, but as for the beastcast being a part of my friday this is a big bummer.

Puchiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Puchiko

There was a probably a technical issue and I don't think its a permanent thing since they record on Thursdays anyways. Hopefully they didn't lose some portion of it due the the recording failing. Vinny hasn't said anything on Twitter so that's a good sign.

sanderjk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do wonder about this.

Friday is my day off, and I am used to the Beastcast coming up at 12.00. It was weird trying to DL the Beastcast just now before I went out the door, and it not being there.

I doubt it has much to do with time on Friday at the GB office, since it's the difference between 06.00 and 09.00 local time. Still has to be scheduled and uploaded on Thursday.

There was a comment that they try to spread content such that it doesn't overlap, but I don't think that's the case here either.

Could just be a simple mistake with adding it to the release queue (I have scheduled work appointments at midnight instead of noon enough times....)

johncallahan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I was wondering this as well. I noticed the Forza quick look goes up at 8:00 so maybe Bakalar had thoughts on that on the podcast and they held off on uploading it early so as not to break embargo? That’s my guess anyway. Bummer as I got nothing for my commute this morning, but oh well!

jstaunton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah I figured it was an embargo issue. No biggy!