Use Games for windows live at your own risk

PHARAOH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PHARAOH

I call customer service and all i get from them is we cant help you, you must have done something. Ive been playing on pc for the last week so i know i didnt do anything wrong but there is no recourse. All i get from them is someone in the game must have turned you in but i was playing a single player fallout 3 so this reeks of bull to me. Ive watched movies all day long on netflix no ban. I migrate my account to a single player rpg im banned. Microsoft is full of crap im glad steam is destroying them online.

10MP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By 10MP

I really have no idea what you're talking about but GFWL works fine for me.

Pibo47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Pibo47
PHARAOH said:
"

I call customer service and all i get from them is we cant help you, you must have done something. Ive been playing on pc for the last week so i know i didnt do anything wrong but there is no recourse. All i get from them is someone in the game must have turned you in but i was playing a single player fallout 3 so this reeks of bull to me. Ive watched movies all day long on netflix no ban. I migrate my account to a single player rpg im banned. Microsoft is full of crap im glad steam is destroying them online.

"
Calm down, and try again. We have no fucking clue what your talking about.
Lieutenant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Lieutenant

I read this post at least 3 times and I don't know what the hell he's talking about.

The_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By The_Dude

His account got banned for cheating or hacking I am assuming, but he was playing fallout on PC so its kind of BS (he says) but the customer support won't unban him.

That is my translation.

DARKIDO07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By DARKIDO07

LOL I just read your post of at GameSpot, small world eh? Anyway that freaking sucks, how long is the ban for?

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By pause422

If you actually described what the fuck you're talking about so everyone has a clue, it would greatly help. I don't really like GFWL anyway, its always just felt like a tacked on console thing to PC with no effort to really make it for PC, but there's no risk while using it. No more than anything else.