UUGPGC voting thread for cycle starting January 16 2023! All are welcome

bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 bigsocrates  Online

DUE TO FEEDBACK FROM PARTICIPANTS I HAVE ADDED THE OPTION TO VOTE FOR A 1 WEEK DELAY IF PEOPLE NEED MORE TIME TO FINISH SIGNALIS

Hello and thanks for your interest in the Unsanctioned Unofficial Game Pass Game Club. If you don't know what it is you can see more about the Game Club here. There is also where you can suggest games for future cycles, though this current vote will stay with the games listed below.

To vote in this thread simply list your top two choices with one labeled choice 1 and the other labeled choice 2. Choice 1 gets 3 points and choice 2 gets 1 point. The game with the highest point count wins. If there is a tie then I will break it, but I will not be voting otherwise.

You can vote even if you have not participated in the Game Club (and voting does not obligate you to participate but we ask that you not vote if you have no interest in participating) and you do not need to vote to participate in this or future cycles. You are also free to vote for games you are interested in and not participate if that game does not win, though it's more fun if people are willing to try games they may not be initially interested in.

Voting will close on January 16, when the results will be announced. I will tabulate the votes then so you may change your vote at any time prior by editing your post. Please do not make multiple voting posts in this thread, though discussion is encouraged. You can feel free to campaign for the game you want to win and make arguments why it is the best choice.

Games for which there appears to be interest will remain on the list in subsequent weeks but may be cycled out if we reach a point where there are too many nominated game for orderly voting. Games removed from the list will remain eligible to be nominated for future cycles at which point they will be put back on the list.

I AM ALSO ADDING THE OPTION TO VOTE FOR A 1 WEEK DELAY IF YOU NEED MORE TIME TO FINISH SIGNALIS, BECAUSE IT IS OVER 5 HOURS LONG. VOTE FOR THIS THE SAME WAY YOU WOULD VOTE FOR ANY OF THE GAMES (1st or 2nd position.)

NOMINATED GAMES:

Olija (Cinematic action platformer with a dark story and an equal mix of combat/platforming. Approx 4.5 hours long.)

Coffee Talk (Visual novel set in a modern day fantasy setting where you own a coffee shop and talk to patrons like aliens and succubi. Some basic drink mixing elements. Approx 4 hours long.)

Immortality (Sam Barlow FMV game with supernatural horror elements. Approximately 6 hours long.)

You Suck at Parking (Vehicle obstacle racing game where the goal is to park. Approximately 9 hours long.)

Tinkyin (3D platformer collectable with some Pikmin influences. Approximately 6 hours long.)

SOMA (First person horror/stealth/adventure. Approximately 9 hours long.)

Undertale (Groundbreaking indie non-traditional RPG. Approximately 6 hours long for a single playthrough.)

Somerville (Sci-fi puzzle platformer from some of the Inside and Limbo team. Approximately 3.5 hours long.)

Return to Monkey Island (Comedic sequel to one of the original point and click titans. Approximately 10 hours long.)

ALLTheDinos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

1. The voting for Undertale will continue until morale improves (or it’s selected).

2. Return to Monkey Island

I think I’ve made peace with the fact that I haven’t enjoyed what I’ve played of Somerville and probably won’t ever return to it.

borgmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

1. Tinykin

2. Olija

3. Return to Monkey Island

bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 bigsocrates  Online

Putting the call out for some more votes before this poll closes. Come on and get in "da club" with us!

noboners

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Tinykin

2. Olija

hermes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

1. Tinykin
  2. SOMA
  3. Coffee Talk
bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 bigsocrates  Online

It looks like the momentum is behind Tinykin and I think it's a great choice. I played it last month and had a wonderful time with it over 24 hours. Let's do it!