Video game themed t-shirts

Mystic_Quest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mystic_Quest

I was searching around google but it's almost impossible to find any official merchandise among the countless shops that sell custom designs. My main beef with custom designs is that the stamp is usually plastic, wears off, gets damaged easily and is not well attached to the cloth if you know what I mean...

Does anyone know a good shop with some variety and good quality stamps or official merchandise? :O

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Jesus_Phish

If you want official merchandise just go to the official stores. Blizzard, Ubisoft, Bungie, Rockstar, Bethesda all have official stores. Jinx partner with a bunch of companies to produce official merchandise.

I don't know of any online store that just collects and sells the official merchandise. The closest would be Jinx I think. And maybe Think Geek.

Tom_omb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By Tom_omb

Not official, and I can't say first hand the print quality, but for some neat game inspired designs you can check out Threadless.

I presume their prints aren't terrible, but all I can find on their site regarding printing is:

"All screen printing is done in the USA by local companies in and around Chicago, IL."

Shortbreadtom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Teefury is OK for that kind of stuff. They only offer one shirt at a time, and change designs daily though, so you'd have to wait to find one you're interested in.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Corevi

WeLoveFine is pretty cool and has high quality stuff though aren't so much video games tees as pop culture, so there's a lot of Homestuck, MLP and Adventure Time if you are allergic to internet, still some great stuff if you dig past the crap though. Musterbrand also has some tees that are good quality for a good price but they specialize more in jackets and hoodies.

Both of them are official and have deals with whoever owns the content.

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By fattony12000

I don't know what you're talking about...

Mystic_Quest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks for the replies. In general my main concern is stamp quality because most custom design stamps are very easily damaged.

McBEEF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Redbubble sometimes has decent designs, but I find it very hard to find subtle/clever videogame clothing ala Lastexittonowhere t-shirts that are more than just a game title

ThePhantomnaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

Brokentier, The Yetee, Fangamer.