Video Series Request

Spek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey, I'm sure this has been covered somewhere else on the site, but I can't find it. Basically I was wondering if there's a way for when you're finished watching one video in a series (Metal Gear Scanlon/Endurance Run)a prompt appears for the next video in that series. Is this something that's possible, something that's being worked on? Just curious.

meatsofevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is a Google Chrome extension that does something like that, here it is.

Some series don't like the extension, and will bug out a bit, but it is still a fantastic little add on

Levius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'm pretty sure site used to be able to do this in the late Whisky Media days, before the last redesign.

UncleBenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

in the old HTML5 version back during the Whiskey days I think there was a theater mode available. That version no longer exists when they changed over to the CBSi player.

Ooo, thanks for that chrome extension, I was hoping for something like that.

Spek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks for the extension! I guess here's hoping we see something like this as a feature in the future? Not sure how difficult it would be, but it would be super useful. Thanks, again.

Harpell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Harpell

That's definitely something I'd like to see as well. I wouldn't hold out hope for it anytime soon, though. I know site engineers in general (not just this site's) usually have a lot of other balls to juggle before even throwing feature requests into the mix. Chrome extension is rad, thanks for linking that, @meatsofevil!