Vinny's Gabriel Knight endurance run

Avatar image for deactivated-63e25d72b6044
deactivated-63e25d72b6044

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I was wondering if any of you duders would be interested to see Vinny and Alex playing Gabriel knight games ? It's one of my fav series of all time and we all know that Vinny loves p&click adventure games.

pimpsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As long as it's The Beast Within. Any excuse to bring back FMVinny is a good one.

The_Ruiner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

As long as it's The Beast Within. Any excuse to bring back FMVinny is a good one.

This.

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Ya, sure. In the next 5 years, when they finish the Yakuza games, why not. The first two are great. The second being most notably a fantastic fmv adventure-even today (I played them last year and they both still hold up but with the first I recommend the remake as it fixed pacing issues I had with it originally).

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

#5  Edited By sammo21

I am down for anything FMV and I just happen to love the Gabriel Knight games. The first one I played was the third one where Tim Curry did his voice.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b85a38d6c493
deactivated-5b85a38d6c493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Definitely, I've been wanting it for a while now.

Sins of the Father is great and all, imo the best one, and it stars Tim Curry. But The Beast Within is real good FMV adventure gaming, cheesy acting and all.

And as long as they never touch the remastered version of 1..

Onemanarmyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

The beast within is the best one,but I have heavy nostalgia for 3. Beast Within is better stream material though.