Vinnyvania shirt

Avatar image for themaniacsgnome
TheManiacsGnome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Many many many apologies if this is the wrong spot, is there any chance of a rerun of the Vinnyvania shirt? I said “fuck it, I’ll buy the 4xl size” and even that size is gone.

I planned on wrapping the Beastcast/GBE shirts around some foam baffling like they had in the GBE studio. Do you think the women’s shirt would work just as well? Love you all, and apologies again if this is the wrong place for this question.

htr10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By htr10

That must have just happened. I got a medium size Vinnyvania shirt 3 days ago. At least I think I did. Definitely could have been a huge run on merch in the last few days.

Rorie could probably tell us if that shirt can be made a print on-demand option. There was a thread for requests for print on-demand.

nophilip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

Yeah I'm guessing a lot of people did what I did. My yearly subscription was renewed a few days before the departures were announced. Tuesday afternoon I decided to burn my coupon on something in the store that I liked, with the assumption that it would be a very long time before anything new in there. Decided to pick up the Vinnyvania shirt and most sizes were in stock then, so there must have been a run on them this week.

HibikiRush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 11

I thought about buying one as a backup in case mine gets worn out/shrinks but passed... I did expect it to sell out especially once I started seeing the GB East mug was gone. And sadly Rorie said they typically don't reprint shirts related to ex-employees. Sorry duder... Can always check eBay but GB stuff is rare on there. I've been looking for a challenge coin for a while.