Vito's Game Giveaway #10! One New Game Added!

Avatar image for charlesalanratliff
CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 34

Art by Turbo_Toaster 
Art by Turbo_Toaster 
Congratulations to BjornTheUnicorn for winning Max Payne (donated by nintendoeats)! Out of 13 contestants, his username was the one that Random Line Picker chose!  

I've received my third donation! mosdl is donating a Steam code for a free copy of Just Cause 2! He got when he bought a graphics card in the U.S. I'm not sure how Steam codes work, but I figured I would mention the location, just in case! The code will be PMed when the winner is chosen. On to the generic stuff! 

Donations
If you have games you are no longer interested in that are in good condition (as in, they work), then PM me with what game(s) you would like to donate and I will give you the mailing address you can ship them to. You will be responsible for all shipping costs.  You won't get anything for it, but I will list your name (with a link to your profile) by the game you donate in all future contests that they are available.    

Please read this before entering -  

There is no way for me to really verify who enters, but I'd appreciate it if you only enter if you're actually able to play these games and have interest in them! If something happens to the game during shipping and it doesn't work for some reason, then... oh well! I'm paying for everything, and all you'll have to deal with is minor disappointment. I won't compensate you for that!

I will be doing one of these every week until I run out of games. More games will be added as I beat and lose interest in them or as I receive donations!

I will pick one winner using Random Line Picker and PM them asking for their mailing address and what game they want. The game will be shipped via Priority Mail with a tracking number for your convenience. (If you live in the U.S., that is. If you live anywhere else and want to enter, then you'll get some other kind of shipping speed without a tracking number!)  

(All games are NTSC.)  

All of these games have been tested and work. The cases themselves either have stickers on them or are in not-so-great condition, but the games play fine from my experience. As I've said before, these contests are for people that want to play the games, not collectors...   

PC 
Just Cause 2 - (Steam code, donated by mosdl)
Splinter Cell: Double Agent - (donated by nintendoeats)

PS3 
Turning Point: Fall of Liberty   -  (donated by nintendoeats

How To Play 
Tell me the next movie you plan to see in theaters! I saw Paul today and liked it!

Deadline 
You have until Saturday, March 26th at whatever time I am awake and decide to end it. I will make a warning post one hour before I close the contest and select the winner.      

------- 
Previous Winners
JohnAsscream - Alan Wake (X360)
kestrel10mn - Assassin's Creed II (X360) 
zoskia -  Dead Space (PS3) 
nintendoeats -  Splinter Cell: Conviction (X360) 
DarthOniXVIII - Left 4 Dead  (X360) 
Daveyo520 - Assassin's Creed (X360) 
Synthballs - Mass Effect 2 (X360)  - Donated by zoskia 
Mechwing - Army of Two (PS3) - Donated by nintendoeats 
BjornTheUnicorn - Max Payne (PS2) - Donated by   nintendoeats 
------- 
CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Art by Turbo_Toaster 
Art by Turbo_Toaster 
Congratulations to BjornTheUnicorn for winning Max Payne (donated by nintendoeats)! Out of 13 contestants, his username was the one that Random Line Picker chose!  

I've received my third donation! mosdl is donating a Steam code for a free copy of Just Cause 2! He got when he bought a graphics card in the U.S. I'm not sure how Steam codes work, but I figured I would mention the location, just in case! The code will be PMed when the winner is chosen. On to the generic stuff! 

Donations
If you have games you are no longer interested in that are in good condition (as in, they work), then PM me with what game(s) you would like to donate and I will give you the mailing address you can ship them to. You will be responsible for all shipping costs.  You won't get anything for it, but I will list your name (with a link to your profile) by the game you donate in all future contests that they are available.    

Please read this before entering -  

There is no way for me to really verify who enters, but I'd appreciate it if you only enter if you're actually able to play these games and have interest in them! If something happens to the game during shipping and it doesn't work for some reason, then... oh well! I'm paying for everything, and all you'll have to deal with is minor disappointment. I won't compensate you for that!

I will be doing one of these every week until I run out of games. More games will be added as I beat and lose interest in them or as I receive donations!

I will pick one winner using Random Line Picker and PM them asking for their mailing address and what game they want. The game will be shipped via Priority Mail with a tracking number for your convenience. (If you live in the U.S., that is. If you live anywhere else and want to enter, then you'll get some other kind of shipping speed without a tracking number!)  

(All games are NTSC.)  

All of these games have been tested and work. The cases themselves either have stickers on them or are in not-so-great condition, but the games play fine from my experience. As I've said before, these contests are for people that want to play the games, not collectors...   

PC 
Just Cause 2 - (Steam code, donated by mosdl)
Splinter Cell: Double Agent - (donated by nintendoeats)

PS3 
Turning Point: Fall of Liberty   -  (donated by nintendoeats

How To Play 
Tell me the next movie you plan to see in theaters! I saw Paul today and liked it!

Deadline 
You have until Saturday, March 26th at whatever time I am awake and decide to end it. I will make a warning post one hour before I close the contest and select the winner.      

------- 
Previous Winners
JohnAsscream - Alan Wake (X360)
kestrel10mn - Assassin's Creed II (X360) 
zoskia -  Dead Space (PS3) 
nintendoeats -  Splinter Cell: Conviction (X360) 
DarthOniXVIII - Left 4 Dead  (X360) 
Daveyo520 - Assassin's Creed (X360) 
Synthballs - Mass Effect 2 (X360)  - Donated by zoskia 
Mechwing - Army of Two (PS3) - Donated by nintendoeats 
BjornTheUnicorn - Max Payne (PS2) - Donated by   nintendoeats 
------- 
toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By toowalrus

A PC version of Just Cause 2? Sign me up! I really don't know the next movie I'm going to see in theatres... I'll probably see Star Wars: Episode IV in 3D when that's released. When's that supposed to be?

themoon13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By themoon13

Just wanted to drop in here for a sec and say how awesome it is that the GB community is all these crazy giveaways. Really makes the people here stand out!

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By crusader8463

I don't plan to see any movie in the theatres. Can't recall the last time a movie came out that was worth going to see it.

Avatar image for coheedfavorhouse
CoheedFavorHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By CoheedFavorHouse

i also am planning on seeing paul in the near future

nintendoeats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By nintendoeats
@TooWalrus said:
" A PC version of Just Cause 2? Sign me up! I really don't know the next movie I'm going to see in theatres... I'll probably see Star Wars: Episode IV in 3D when that's released. When's that supposed to be? "
No. nonononononono. They're raping Indie.

I just....WHY. That is a statement, not a question.
LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#7  Edited By LordAndrew

Are there any movies in theatres right now? Haven't been paying them any attention.

fripplebubby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By fripplebubby

I'll throw my hypothetical hat in the hypothetical ring! Movies? I might see "The Lincoln Lawyer" if it comes to my local theater. Very few things do, though. 

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By toowalrus
@nintendoeats said:
" @TooWalrus said:
" A PC version of Just Cause 2? Sign me up! I really don't know the next movie I'm going to see in theatres... I'll probably see Star Wars: Episode IV in 3D when that's released. When's that supposed to be? "
No. nonononononono. They're raping Indie.  I just....WHY. That is a statement, not a question. "
I'm not saying that it's a good idea to retroactively shove 3D into some classic movies... but since it's happening anyway, it's been awhile since I've watched Star Wars.
dungbootle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By dungbootle

I'll probably see Battle: Los Angeles, a friend said it was pretty good.

CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@GoranP: It really is pretty awesome! I better find time to beat some games soon before these donations run out!
DAFTPUNK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DAFTPUNK

just cause2 very nice, always wanted to play that game.

delta811

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By delta811

JC2 sounds like a lot of fun. Hmm, lets see. The movie I most want to see this year is Captain America coming out in June, as it looks totally awesome.

Cerogravian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#14  Edited By Cerogravian

I've only played the demo of JC2, would be a real treat to get it all.
Not sure if it'll actually be the next movie I see in theatres, but the only one I'm planning for thus far is Sucker Punch.

brodywb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By brodywb

I hardly ever go to the movies any more. So, probably whatever Pixar's next movie is.

Avatar image for tromboneshinobi
tromboneshinobi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By tromboneshinobi

I plan on seeing Rango sometime over the next few days. Love me some animated movies!

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#17  Edited By BeachThunder

Just Cause seems like a just cause to enter this.

I'm pretty sure the next one will be Sucker Punch.

JCTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#18  Edited By JCTango

Yay another vito giveaway :D.

I'll enter for the Just Cause 2 steam code =).

I think the next movie I'll watch in the theatres is Source Code.

Avatar image for lemmycaution217
Lemmycaution217

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#19  Edited By Lemmycaution217

I plan on watching Sucker Punch this week.

Kyreo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#20  Edited By Kyreo

I would very much like to throw my name into the random number generator.  I haven't won yet.... but I will keep trying.

1337W422102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21  Edited By 1337W422102

Vito, you're awesome.  I'm entering to dat delicious Just Cause!
As for the next movie I see in theatres, I'll probably go see Paul with my brother.

Avatar image for relentlessknight
RelentlessKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 32

#22  Edited By RelentlessKnight

I'm planning to go see Super

Avatar image for deactivated-589cf9e3c287e
deactivated-589cf9e3c287e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 4

I probably won't be going to the theater until Thor or Captain America comes out. 

Note: I don't have a PS3

IFinners

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By IFinners

Just cause 2 for me as well if I win. In terms of the next film I am going to see I am somewhat ashamed to admit that it will be The King's Speech, belated yes but I am looking forward to it nonetheless.

CaptainCody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By CaptainCody

I also just saw Paul. I don't care about reviews, I will always go out of my way to see another Frost and Pegg movie.
OneAndOnlyBigE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By OneAndOnlyBigE

In for Just Cause 2.  I'd like to go see The Adjustment Bureau but then I'd have to convince my wife to see something other than a crappy romantic comedy.
Avatar image for weegieanawrench
weegieanawrench

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#27  Edited By weegieanawrench

Just Cause 2! I'm in! I just browsed over the year in movies, and I have to say it looks terribly bleak. Out of what I've seen, Captain America looks like it may be the best choice, so I'll say that.

yoshimitz707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#28  Edited By yoshimitz707

I'm going to see limitless soon.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#29  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

Throwing my name in again.  I'd love to see Captain America or maybe Paul in theaters.  We'll see.
aurahack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#30  Edited By aurahack

I'll take free Just Cause!  

And I'm planning on seeing Sucker Punch, really. Not sure. Either that or seeing King's Speech, considering I've yet to see it. The theatre next to my college still plays it. :/

Avatar image for favoritobandito
FavoritoBandito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By FavoritoBandito

I would love to play Just Cause 2!
I plan on seeing Limitless soon after reading Screened's review.

kishan6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By kishan6

Just cause 2 sounds pretty sweet to me. 

I might see sucker punch this weekend.  if I dont then im gunna be stuck watching netflix on my home theater.  And by Home theater I mean 20 inch standard definition TV lol

ssj4raditz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#33  Edited By ssj4raditz

Going to go see Sucker Punch tomorrow! Hope it's entertaining.

CoheedFavorHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By CoheedFavorHouse

i feel like im the only one not entering looking to win the JC code

CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@CaptainCody said:
" I also just saw Paul. I don't care about reviews, I will always go out of my way to see another Frost and Pegg movie. "
Yeah, I don't pay attention to movie reviews usually, especially since I generally enjoy/get something out of everything I see. A movie has to be REALLY bad for me to actively hate it (like Date Movie!).  

I knew next to nothing about Paul other than that Simon Pegg and Seth Rogen were in it. Then I found out that Kristen Wiig was in it and I had to go! It was nice going to a movie and not knowing everyone that was going to be in it. I rarely go to the movies now since everything comes out on disc so damn fast. 

This will be ending later today. I will make a post one hour before it is closed.
CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One hour left!

CoheedFavorHouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By CoheedFavorHouse
@Vito_Raliffe: woot! ive been waiting all day, really.
SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#38  Edited By SMTDante89

Probably some big summer flick my friends are interested in.  That's really the only time I get to go to a theater anymore.

EDIT:  I decided I do not want to be a part of this drawing, but I will leave my post up regardless.

s7evn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#39  Edited By s7evn

Not sure, maybe Suckerpunch when its in the dollar theater. As far as real movie prices go, maybe Captain America.

Scribbly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#40  Edited By Scribbly

Probably the next superhero film, Captain America or Thor. Perhaps Source Code if it comes to my town.
I've already got JC2 for Steam so I'd like Splinter Cell if I win. Thanks!

CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OK, contest closed! The winner will be PMed and a new contest will begin on Monday with three new games added!