Avatar image for charlesalanratliff
CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 34

Edit: Contest closed!

How to Play (ANSWER THIS QUESTION): Do you participate in any Giant Bomb community game sessions? If so, which one(s)? If not, how come? Be sure to tell me what game you want. You have until Thursday, July 14th.
How to Play (ANSWER THIS QUESTION): Do you participate in any Giant Bomb community game sessions? If so, which one(s)? If not, how come? Be sure to tell me what game you want. You have until Thursday, July 14th.

I. Disclaimer

II. Donations

III. Past Winners

Vito's Game Giveaway #26! 1 New Game Added + Bonus Portal Contest Winners
Congratulations to Little_Socrates for winning Killing Floor (donated by Freddie_Bert)! Out of 37 contestants, their username was the one Random Line Picker chose!
Congratulations to OneAndOnlyBigE for winning Portal (donated by Freddie_Bert)! Out of 2 contestants, their username was the one Random Line Picker chose!
Bonus Puzzle Agent Contest!
Anyone that says they want Puzzle Agent will be entered into the contest separately.
New Games!
I've received my sixteenth donation! Thanks to grant742 for donating their Steam copy of Portal.
I've received my seventeenth donation! Thanks to Little_Socrates for donating their Steam copies of Puzzle Agent and Cargo! The Quest for Gravity.
I've received my eighteenth donation! Thanks to rentfn for donating their Steam copy of Puzzle Agent.
Available Games (PC)Donated By
AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!!: A Reckless Disregard for Gravity (Steam GIft)rentfn
Audiosurf (Steam Gift)Kyreo
Audiosurf (Steam Gift)Sjosz
Cargo! The Quest for Gravity (Steam Gift)Little_Socrates
Cogs (Steam Gift)Sjosz
Nimbus (Steam Gift)Rockanomics
Portal (Steam Gift)Rockanomics
Portal (Steam Gift)grant742
Puzzle Agent (Steam Gift)Little_Socrates
Puzzle Agent (Steam Gift)rentfn
The Temple of Elemental Evil: A Classic Greyhawk Adventure (GoG Gift)ArbitraryWater
Toki Tori (Steam Gift)rentfn
CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edit: Contest closed!

I. Disclaimer

II. Donations

III. Past Winners

Vito's Game Giveaway #26! 1 New Game Added + Bonus Portal Contest Winners
Congratulations to Little_Socrates for winning Killing Floor (donated by Freddie_Bert)! Out of 37 contestants, their username was the one Random Line Picker chose!
Congratulations to OneAndOnlyBigE for winning Portal (donated by Freddie_Bert)! Out of 2 contestants, their username was the one Random Line Picker chose!
Bonus Puzzle Agent Contest!
Anyone that says they want Puzzle Agent will be entered into the contest separately.
New Games!
I've received my sixteenth donation! Thanks to grant742 for donating their Steam copy of Portal.
I've received my seventeenth donation! Thanks to Little_Socrates for donating their Steam copies of Puzzle Agent and Cargo! The Quest for Gravity.
I've received my eighteenth donation! Thanks to rentfn for donating their Steam copy of Puzzle Agent.
Available Games (PC)Donated By
AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!!: A Reckless Disregard for Gravity (Steam GIft)rentfn
Audiosurf (Steam Gift)Kyreo
Audiosurf (Steam Gift)Sjosz
Cargo! The Quest for Gravity (Steam Gift)Little_Socrates
Cogs (Steam Gift)Sjosz
Nimbus (Steam Gift)Rockanomics
Portal (Steam Gift)Rockanomics
Portal (Steam Gift)grant742
Puzzle Agent (Steam Gift)Little_Socrates
Puzzle Agent (Steam Gift)rentfn
The Temple of Elemental Evil: A Classic Greyhawk Adventure (GoG Gift)ArbitraryWater
Toki Tori (Steam Gift)rentfn
buft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By buft

puzzle agent 

Ive taken part in the Dirt 3 and Forza 3 game nights, its always fun to meet dudes from the community and it usually ensures you get a good full group of people willing to follow the rules.

dillonwerner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By dillonwerner

Only in one TF2 Bombing Run because I just recently got it, and it's the first one i heard of. AaaaaaaaaaaAAaaaaAAAaaAAAAAaAAAAA!!!!

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By FluxWaveZ

Not really. I've participated in a few SFIV tourneys, but other than that I don't participate in any community gaming session. I guess I don't think it'd be for me.  

I'd like A Reckless Disregard for Gravity.

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By Video_Game_King

Yea, I'll go with Puzzle Agent. As for the question, I did want to participate in Giant Bomb's Team Fortress 2 thing, but then I realized that the game runs too much like crap on my computer for that ever to be a reality.

CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buft@DillonWerner: You have to answer the question to be eligible.
Avatar image for siroptimusprime
SirOptimusPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By SirOptimusPrime

I haven't participated mostly because I only own a PS3 and PC (i.e. only connected to the internet with these two), and by the time I get around to trying to participate in PS3 SSF4, I can't join the friend's list or I forget and can't get in because it's too late.  

Oh, and The Temple of Elemental Evil would be a nice game to have again; I let someone borrow my copy and it's now lost in time. 

rmanthorp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#8  Edited By rmanthorp  Moderator

Puzzle Agent

tyashki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By tyashki

I haven't participated mostly due to timezone issues (5am tends to be sleepy time for me).

The Temple of Elemental Evil: A Classic Greyhawk Adventure sounds lovely.

RTSlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#10  Edited By RTSlord

oh lord yes puzzle agent. 

any im starting to do the TF2 bombing runs (i got TF2 when it became free) but thats about the only game i actually have where people are doing bombing runs

jpjordan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jpjordan

I don't participate because I don't like competitive multiplayer.  It's just not why i play games. 

Puzzle Agent

Rattle618

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By Rattle618

I was there last saturday for the community TF2 shootout and I plan to be there again this afternoon. 
AaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAaAaaaaaaaaaaA for me :) 

CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Rattle618 said:
I was there last saturday for the community TF2 shootout and I plan to be there again this afternoon. 
See you there.
Aronman789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Aronman789

I have never participated in a GB game night thing, mostly since I never saw any games I wanted to play. Been meaning to get into TF2, but haven't had the time. 

Puzzle Agent

emergency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By emergency

Puzzle Agent would be amazing.

CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Rufi91@Aronman789: Be sure to answer the question to be eligible!
Michaelblack18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Michaelblack18

Puzzle Agent. 

Unfortunantly no i don't particpate in the game nights cuase i don't have any of the games and only have a pc at this point. but as soon i get myself a 360 or ps3 im getting my self a couple of the games that are game night involved. Reason i don't have a ps3 or 360: i am financially straped right now just makeing it by

Mento

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 212

#18  Edited By Mento  Moderator

Temple of Elemental Evil.

Don't participate. Don't like online multiplayer, even against duders as generally chill as GB users tend to be. It's all just FPS/TPS games and Forza isn't it? I haven't really checked to be honest.

Freqtal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#19  Edited By Freqtal

No, I have not participated in a GB community game session. The reasons are: Live in Europe, often don't own the games, don't usually see any talk about them on the front page/forget them. That's the main reasons, I guess.

Cargo! The Quest for Gravity, because backpacks are fun!

Danteveli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 30

#20  Edited By Danteveli

Never had the luck to be in one. I always forget or have to do something else. But TF2 today gotta happen.

I would like to get the Cargo.

oasis789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By oasis789

I guess time is a major reason, because I have very irregular working hours that kinda depend on the project, so I'm usually not available during the specific times, and its hard to tell in advance. So yeah that's really my problem, not yours. 

I would like to have Temple of Elemental Evil please

djstyles92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#22  Edited By djstyles92

No i dont participate in any, I wish I did though =/

Puzzle agent =D

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#23  Edited By BeachThunder

Never; not a multiplayer type person.

Edit: changing game selection to Cargo

Natedogg2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Natedogg2

I don't really participate, mostly because I work most Thursday afternoons and I don't get back in time to join in.

I would like AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!!: A Reckless Disregard for Gravity if I win.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#25  Edited By JJWeatherman

I just participated in the fairly new Halo Reach night last night! (You weren't there, Vito. Shame!) I also race with the community in the Forza 3 Scrub League. Beyond that, I still PLAN to get in on some TF2, but I'm kind of scared of being awful...

Anyway, I REALLY want to play Cargo. :)

CharlesAlanRatliff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JJWeatherman said:

I just participated in the fairly new Halo Reach night last night! (You weren't there, Vito. Shame!) I also race with the community in the Forza 3 Scrub League. Beyond that, I still PLAN to get in on some TF2, but I'm kind of scared of being awful...

I know! :( I heard you guys played that awesome zombie map I've been wanting to play, too! 

There is a Giant Bomb Team Fortress 2 game in exactly two hours if you want to join. The game is pretty easy to get into (I just started playing it myself). Either that, or I'm just naturally good at it. *sunglasses smiley face*
JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#27  Edited By JJWeatherman

@Vito_Raliffe said:

@JJWeatherman said:

I know! :( I heard you guys played that awesome zombie map I've been wanting to play, too! There is a Giant Bomb Team Fortress 2 game in exactly two hours if you want to join. The game is pretty easy to get into (I just started playing it myself). Either that, or I'm just naturally good at it. *sunglasses smiley face*

Yeah, I know. I think I may pop in and see if I can get the hang of it again (Haven't played since the Orange Box was released on 360).

Avatar image for rated_r_superstar
Rated_R_Superstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By iam3green

i never played in a competitive game. 

aaaahhhahhahhhaha a reckless regard of gravity.

yoshimitz707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#30  Edited By yoshimitz707

I play TF2 and uncharted 2 sometimes. Puzzle agent.

sparklykiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#31  Edited By sparklykiss

Thursday, July 14th... Great deadline. :D *Biased 'cause it's my birthday, gonna party like it's my birthday*

Puzzle Agent would be super-de-duper.

As for stuff I've played in? I've done a few of PsEG's regular Forza 3 Race Nights (And did horribly). As well as the Scrub League for Forza 3 as hosted by one Mr. slowbird. I've participated in MetalGearSunny's Wipeout Wednesday back when it was on Friday. (I think that was a Friday. The days, they blend together.) Also played Halo Reach with some duders because VinceNotVance is bossy!

Mostly, though, I'm heavily involved in the Community Screening Room Nights/Days, seeing as how I'm the host for those. (Sometimes we watch over the Xbox 360's Netflix party system. That counts! :D)

I do believe playing during Forza 3 Scrub League nights tend to be the most fun, it's nice to be a collection of users who all suck at something. :D I don't participate in much else because I'm either too afraid to dive in with people who have no idea how I am in games, don't have the game, or fear my skill level being mocked. I'm a wuss! :D

Pop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Pop

I actually just came back from the TF2 bombing run, where I said hi to you :D. 
I would like Cargo! The quest for gravity

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

Whoever wins cargo quest for graivtiy needs to do a lets play of it. 

ratscats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ratscats

Never participated, but have visited the giant bomb tf2 server before. 
Whenever they have events the place is full so I often play at whatever has the lowest ping.
 These past 2 weeks have been playing only to get achievements for the summer camp.

Interested in AAaaaAAaaa

Also would not mind being on the winners list for Puzzle Agent. (just on the list no the game since I already own it) first randomized me?

Kyreo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#35  Edited By Kyreo

What is is about Puzzle Agent that makes everyone want to give it away.

strangone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By strangone

Puzzle Agent. 

Wanted to participate in some community SC2 tournaments but never got a chance.

mycatisgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By mycatisgo

Puzzle Agent 

I don't usually do community stuff because I don't really keep an eye on the community in general (i mean, just look at my shameful post count).
However, i did just spend some time at today's tf2 bombing run, and I'm totally looking forward to doing more.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#38  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

I don't participate in any Giant Bomb gaming nights, but I plan on joining up with the Forza 4 crowd when it's released. And I'm after that copy of Temple of Elemental Evil.

streetninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#39  Edited By streetninja

I have been a part for two TNTs when they played the Burger King game and Saints Row 2 (Ryan got in my car right before we blew up) if those count. I was part of the Banjo-Kazooie community play date, but I don't know if that really took off. 

I guess I'll try to get Audtiosurf, because I don't know if this laptop can run Puzzle Agent (I know how sad this sounds, but my PC has been messed up due to a power surge).

jkuc316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#40  Edited By jkuc316

I play(ed) on the Uncharted GBC Game Night

Portal pls.

Avatar image for deactivated-589cf9e3c287e
deactivated-589cf9e3c287e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 4

@Kyreo: Because it's just one of those games that everyone has to play.

No, I don't participate in TNT, because I usually never get games right when they come out.
crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#42  Edited By crusader8463

I was on the (PS3) Assassin's Creed Brotherhood TNT, and the first Team Fortress 2 TNT. Most of the time they only play console stuff, so I never get the chance as I very very very very very rarely buy new console games, and the odd time I do it's never a kind of game they would do a TNT for.

Cargo! The Quest for Gravity

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By crusader8463
@Kyreo said:

What is is about Puzzle Agent that makes everyone want to give it away.

I love the art style, and it reminds me of old cartoons I used to watch as a kid.
JCTango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#44  Edited By JCTango

Haven't participated in those game sessions yet - usually because of time/don't have the game

Audiosurf please :D

LittleBigJono

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By LittleBigJono

Afraid not, like a few of the others here the different time zone thing just doesn't work for me and I don't really like competitive multiplayer. 
But I would like Toki Tori :)

Mmmslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Mmmslash

Toki Tori. 

I take part in the community get togethers occasionally. I regularly join in on the BC2 PC Bombing Runs, and have attended PSeG's Forza Race Night a couple times, even if I did come in last, every single time.

Aounslaught

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Aounslaught

I saw the Puzzle Agent 2 Quick Look and was REALLY intrigued and was already contemplating buying the original, so I would love to be in the running for Puzzle Agent. 

Anyway, on to the question at hand - Have I participated in any past community game sessions? No, unfortunately I haven't. However! That's definitely not for lack of trying. I tried a couple of times to get on the GBTNT Friend's list for a number of games, but was only successful in getting on the friend's list for the COD:BLOPS TNT. What happened with that one was that I received a game invite from Jeff, and I literally accepted the instant I got it, however I believe the lobby had filled up even before I got my invite. 
I just bought a new laptop a week or 2 ago, and was really glad to see that Team Fortress 2 had gone free to play. I haven't had much free time for the past few days, but I definitely hope to take part in future TF2 Bombing Runs as well as try my hand in getting in on the Tested takeover of TNT. Judging from last Thursday Night Tested, it's going to be rough trying to get into the server though. Here's hoping. :)

redbliss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By redbliss

I do not participate in Giant Bomb game sessions mostly because I just forget about them. I have wanted to participate in the some of them, but when the time comes I either dont think to get on and play or I play something else because I forget about the community session. I really hope I can catch some people playing Halo Reach at some point though. 

BTW, I would like Puzzle Agent. 

Thanks

xpgamer7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#49  Edited By xpgamer7

Cargo! The quest for gravity

I play in some group matches but I haven't done TNT. Mostly because I never seem to be at home at the right time. The games I've played are League of Legends and TF2.

mixedupzombies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By mixedupzombies

I have never. I am usually busy and/or the game is not for me. I am interested in Cargo! The Quest for Gravity.