Voucher for the store

marcusofadown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I have been a subscriber for a couple of years now, always letting the payments roll along as I think Giant Bomb is just about the best and I'll gladly support it in any way I can to see more great content on the site.

But I keep hearing about people renewing their subscription and getting a store voucher with their renewel. Is that something that everyone's supposed to get, or just people who have been non-subscribers for a while and then coming back to subscribe again? I have never seen any vouchers during the time I've been a member.

Not bitter or disappointed, just curios.

AMyggen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By AMyggen

Everyone gets them every time they re-up (or subscribe for the first time) their yearly subscription. If you've lost yours, you can probably PM Rorie and he'll hook you up.

scrappypixels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have thought the same thing to be honest but i was under the impression that the vouchers are only given to yearly subscriptions?

I dunno.

PandaBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

I'm a yearly subscriber and honestly I don't remember ever getting one.

AMyggen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I'm a yearly subscriber and honestly I don't remember ever getting one.

I don't remember if it's displayed on the screen when you subscribe, but you at least get it in the subscription receipt you get sent to your e-mail when you subscribe.

marcusofadown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I spoke to Rorie about it and yeah, those are only for annual subscribers (which I completely understand). So there you go. Also, Rorie is the coolest duder.