Waiting On Next Gen

ArcHTecHGuY79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I am pretty sure I am going to wait on getting a next gen console right away as i have about a list of over 60 games to play anyway. I think it might be better anyway even though I am excited for what comes next. I was thinking of waiting until 2015 before I got one just so the lineup is bigger and in case either steam box is good or in case the consoles somehow fail.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I'm buying day 1. Even if I had the money for a gaming PC, the games I want are on consoles, and my friends. No amount of money building a monster pc is gonna fix the games I want. ~ Like the only thing I would want on PC is like GuildWars 2, and Planetside 2. And those 2 games won't have my friends in it.

Maystack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know I probably should wait for a bit, but I've never got a console at launch before, and I'm quite excited to buy day one. This is if they actually look like they'll be good.

DaMisterChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im buying Day 1. I could afford to get a high end PC right now but im waiting for consoles.

The majority of the best games that we see for years to come will come will be console focused.

Miketakon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I'm excited for PS4 and Steambox. I'll probably get both on day 1