What 2013 games do you have pre-ordered/plan to pre-order?

• 110 results
Avatar image for awesomeusername
awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By awesomeusername

With so many games coming out next year, especially in the first 6 months, what have you pre-ordered and plan on pre-ordering?

My pre-orders:

1. Bioshock Infinite - I have the Ultimate Songbird Edition pre-ordered. i know I'm crazy because it's basically $70 for the statue but it's so beautiful.
  2. God of War: Ascension - I have the collectors edition paid for already because it's only $80 and it comes with a bunch of things. Mostly digital but still, it's pretty cool stuff.
  3. The Last of Us - Saw them pre-order exclusives and just did it. I'm part of the problem.
  4. Grand Theft Auto V - Pre-ordered it for the poster and then they tell me the posters for this and God of War were ruined by a flooded toilet. fucktarts.

What I need to pre-order:

1. Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time - I really want a collectors edition that would be like the God of War one above because I want a Sly Cooper statue but I doubt one will be made. :(
  2. Dead Space 3 - I was waiting for a collectors but I doubt it'll be good. Remember Dead Space 2's? Yupp. I'm not excited for one anymore.
  3. Beyond: Two Souls - Mainly waiting to see if it comes out next year.

So there's my list of games that I want collectors editions of so I can touch the statues. I mean in a weird way too.

Now answer the title!

Bones8677

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Bones8677

You're gonna be poor if you keep buying those collector's editions.

awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By awesomeusername

@Bones8677: Well I'm a jobless 20 year old college student who uses money from my financial aid refund check so I'm always poor. Also, I'll get another check next semester so I'm good.

joshthebear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By joshthebear
BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By BoG

I haven't pre-ordered anything, because I don't know what to get! There are too many excellent games coming out early next year. I'll probably reserve SimCity, probably my most anticipated game. After that, I don't know. I need Heart of the Swarm, The Last of Us,and Bioshock infinite. I'll probably get each one when I can.

Next year is going to be a good year for video games.

Avatar image for thesoutherndandy
TheSouthernDandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By TheSouthernDandy

@awesomeusername: Glad to hear I'm not the only one who pre-ordered that ridiculous Bioshock package. That songbird statue though....uugggggggg he's goin right beside my Big Daddy and Halo: Reach diorama. Also the Handyman mini that you can use for the Bioshock board game that I'll inevitably buy. Ima paint him up real good.

Probably gonna pre-order Dead Space 3 but just the normal one. Also Heart of the Swarm. Aside from that, might sit on my cash till the next consoles come out.

Doctorchimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Doctorchimp

@awesomeusername said:

@Bones8677: Well I'm a jobless 20 year old college student who uses money from my financial aid refund check so I'm always poor. Also, I'll get another check next semester so I'm good.

Yup, classes are getting cut, teachers are getting fired, but make sure those kids get the money. THEY NEED IT

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#8  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

I'll likely preorder Beyond: Two Souls, and I'm currently debating whether or not to order SimCity. We'll see!

awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By awesomeusername

@BoG said:

The first half of next year looks x100 better from a retail standpoint then the entirety of 2012. Which is ridiculous.

ManU_Fan10ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ManU_Fan10ne
BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#11  Edited By BeachThunder

Have:

• Wasteland 2
  • Reds

Will:

• Bioshock Infinite
  • Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs
  • Stasis
  • The Witness

Basically, I needs these games inside me as soon as possible o_O

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#12  Edited By musubi

None! Cause pre-ordering is for suckers!

Peanut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By Peanut

Nothing, because I'll walk into the Best Buy and grab it off the shelf.

Unless it's some crazy Atlus LE or something, then I'd have no choice.

awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By awesomeusername

@TheSouthernDandy: Seriously. When I first saw it, I was drooiling. Then I saw the price and cried and said "No, I can't!" Then I just pre-ordered it at GameStop. I am a fool. But that statue is gorgeous. Damn Irrational... It's going next to my AC3 Connor statue which is my only statue. But I will grow my collection.

@Doctorchimp said:

@awesomeusername said:

Yup, classes are getting cut, teachers are getting fired, but make sure those kids get the money. THEY NEED IT

I will never cut classes for video games. If I did, I would have done it for AC3. Which I didn't. I'm no fool! When it comes to school that is. but i dew need dat dough$$$~~~

PeasantAbuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By PeasantAbuse

GTA V and Bioshock for me. Next year is going to be crazy, so many games and possibly new consoles.

BoG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By BoG

@awesomeusername said:

@BoG said:

The first half of next year looks x100 better from a retail standpoint then the entirety of 2012. Which is ridiculous.

Agreed. Going into 2012, I was only looking forward to Mass Effect 3 and The Witcher 2 on 360. I pre-ordered both of those games. I only pre-ordered one other game, XCOM. I usually pre-order many more games. I may beat that in the first few months of 2013. Going in to Christmas, the only game I really want is Far Cry 3, and I didn't care about that until recently. Not a great year for big releases, at least for me.

That being said, it was a fantastic year for indie titles. FTL and Hotline: Miami are absolutely amazing, and they're only the tip of the iceberg.

awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By awesomeusername

@Demoskinos said:

You take that back!!!

@BeachThunder said:

It's not weird on Giantbomb. We all love games inside of us. Feeling those cases for the first time.... ohhhhh yessss... mmmmmmmmmm....

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BeachThunder

@awesomeusername said:

@Demoskinos said:

You take that back!!!

@BeachThunder said:

It's not weird on Giantbomb. We all love games inside of us. Feeling those cases for the first time.... ohhhhh yessss... mmmmmmmmmm....

Well, most of these are going to end up digital purchases...

I want to feel those 1s and 0s :o

sungahymn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By sungahymn

I don't preorder stuff. If I had to pick one, I would probably preorder GTA V.

Metric_Outlaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#20  Edited By Metric_Outlaw

I usually just wait for a review or a general reaction before I buy anything. That being said, I am going to preorder the new Luigi's Mansion.

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't pre-order games, so none.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#22  Edited By musubi

@awesomeusername: I just don't do it anymore. I almost never see the need. Unless I want a special edition and I think it bought exactly two LE's this year Halo 4 and Final Fantasy XIII-2.

D_Bones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By D_Bones

I rarely do but my birthday is in January so i may just tell someone to pre order me Ni No Kuni it is one of the few games that seem like a sure bet to me.

awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By awesomeusername

@BoG said:

@awesomeusername said:

@BoG said:

Agreed. Going into 2012, I was only looking forward to Mass Effect 3 and The Witcher 2 on 360. I pre-ordered both of those games. I only pre-ordered one other game, XCOM. I usually pre-order many more games. I may beat that in the first few months of 2013. Going in to Christmas, the only game I really want is Far Cry 3, and I didn't care about that until recently. Not a great year for big releases, at least for me.

That being said, it was a fantastic year for indie titles. FTL and Hotline: Miami are absolutely amazing, and they're only the tip of the iceberg.

I was only super pumped for Mass Effect 3 and Assassin's Creed 3. ME3 turned out fantastic but AC3. What a disappointment story wise. AC3 was the second game I ever pre-ordered, I got the collectors edition which was worth it. There's still a bunch of games I still need to play like Darksiders 2, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, Sleepy Dawgs and maybe a couple others.

The only downloadable games I played were The Walking Dead which was absolutely amazing, Papo & Yo, CS: GO, The Unfinished Swan and Quantum Conundrum. I almost didn't play TWD but it came out on PS+ for free and I loved it. I'm hoping the devs for Hotline: Miami and Sony pull through on deal to port it to the Vita. I've been listening to that games soundtrack and it's amazing. That and the vibe it gives reminds me a lot of Drive, one of my favorite-est movies ever. I'm going to buy Sound Shapes when I beat all my Vita PS+ games because I have a 4GB memory stick and only 2 games fit at a time. I need to buy the Journey Collectors Edition and I'm hoping Mark of the Ninja and Dust come to PSN, at least on the Vita. They would look beautiful on it.

awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By awesomeusername

@BeachThunder said:

Well, most of these are going to end up digital purchases...

I want to feel those 1s and 0s :o

You're missing out then. :(

@Demoskinos: I just recently started pre-ordering because as I said, college money. It's what I paid AC3 CE with, even though I didn't pre-order it. I ordered through Amazon 2 days after it came out because Sandy fucked up Best Buy's AC3 pre-orders. Only other game I pre-ordered was Battlefield 3 which I regret. I found $100 on the floor and pre-ordered it with that so it's not a total loss. But I'm doing what you are. Pre-ordering collectors editions because they get sold out fast.

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#26  Edited By Red

Just pre-ordered Bioshock Infinite's premium edition and am eagerly awaiting news of a Last of Us special edition.

spankingaddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 12

#27  Edited By spankingaddict

Maybe Sly Cooper : Thieves in Time

I never pre order games or buy retail games anymore , but I'll be buying/pre-ordering DMC and Sly . Everyone buy SLY 4 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver-Streak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#28  Edited By Silver-Streak

I predominantly do not preorder unless Steam has some sort of crazy sale, or story content is "added" as a pre-order bonus.

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#29  Edited By Sooperspy

Haven't pre-ordered anything yet, but need to pre-order

• Last of Us (announced today that pre-order comes with soundtrack, theme, and avatars which is a nice incentive)
  • Bioshock Infinite
  • GTA V
awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By awesomeusername

@Red said:

Just pre-ordered Bioshock Infinite's premium edition and am eagerly awaiting news of a Last of Us special edition.

No. Pre-order the Ultimate Songbird Edition. Do something crazy! I really want a statue of the fungus monster from The Last of Us.

@spankingaddict: No one will buy Sly 4. :(

Solh0und

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Solh0und

Anarchy Reigns and maybe DmC so far. I'm considering going the PC route so I might not preorder much. It's not a total loss if I miss out on something that was anticipated the year before.

Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#32  Edited By Vinny_Says
No Caption Provided

No pre-orders, but there's a lot of stuff coming next year. Highlights include Bioshock, GRID 2, SC Blacklist, GTA 5, Dead Space 3 and Metro LL. And if things go right, Rainbox Six Patriots, Watch_Dogs and Prey 2.

Funkydupe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Funkydupe

I'm getting Rome 2. That's the only sure thing right now for me.

spankingaddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 12

#34  Edited By spankingaddict

@awesomeusername said:

@spankingaddict: No one will buy Sly 4. :(

I know . but everyone who gives these games a shot , I guarantee they will enjoy them .

DO WHAT I SAY PEOPLE ! :P

xMrSunshine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By xMrSunshine

Pre-orders are the devil.

awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By awesomeusername

@Redbullet685 said:

Haven't pre-ordered anything yet, but need to pre-order

• Last of Us (announced today that pre-order comes with soundtrack, theme, and avatars which is a nice incentive)

Guess I'll be pre-ordering all my games tomorrow.

Zeik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Zeik

The only one I currently have pre-ordered is Ni No Kuni, since I had to pre-order early to get the Wizard's Edition.

I'll most likely end up pre-ordering Etrian Odyssey 4 and The Last of Us sometime near their release, and possibly Bioshock Infinite and Tomb Raider.

Avatar image for deactivated-629eab11cc270
deactivated-629eab11cc270

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got the Injustice: Gods Among Us collectors edition preordered. That'll be fun.

valiantgrizzly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By valiantgrizzly

Oh man, uh, hold on.

GTA V
Bioshock Infinite
Tomb Raider
Dead Space 3
The Last Of Us
South Park
Crysis 3

I'm sure more will follow as we get new announcements.

awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By awesomeusername

@Vinny_Says: This is a more complete list that's the same picture. Just more games.

Solh0und

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Solh0und

@awesomeusername said:

I'm hoping the devs for Hotline: Miami and Sony pull through on deal to port it to the Vita. I've been listening to that games soundtrack and it's amazing. That and the vibe it gives reminds me a lot of Drive, one of my favorite-est movies ever.

Play it on PC.it's not even close to being a system hog.

awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By awesomeusername

@Solh0und: It'll be too hard for me because KBM is just not my thing so I know I'll get destroyed. I'll just wait for that Vita port. If not, I'll Youtube it.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By BeachThunder

@awesomeusername said:

@Vinny_Says: This is a more complete list that's the same picture. Just more games.

...but with more stupid shit written all over it =\

Also, you can use a controller in Hotline Miami, you may as well pick it up now while it's 50% off on Steam...

MegaLombax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By MegaLombax

Devil May Cry. Would've also pre-ordered The Last of Us, but my PS3 died after 3 years of service due to YLOD.

awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By awesomeusername

@BeachThunder said:

@awesomeusername said:

Also, you can use a controller in Hotline Miami, you may as well pick it up now while it's 50% off on Steam...

That too...

A PS3 controller?

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#46  Edited By nightriff

Only games I'm going to get on day 1 are GTA5 and The Last of Us. Everything else I can wait on and pick up when they are cheaper or steam sale (if they run on my PC of course).

Solh0und

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Solh0und

@awesomeusername said:

@BeachThunder said:

@awesomeusername said:

That too...

A PS3 controller?

I don't remember the name of the accessory but you can use it to plug in a PS3 controller to a PC

Also, since I was just alarmed about that deal...*runs off to get debit card*

Flappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#48  Edited By Flappy
Galois

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Galois

Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut for PS3.

awesomeusername

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By awesomeusername

@Solh0und:@BeachThunder: I can't just plug in a USB to my laptop and play it like that? I need to buy something? Well fuck. Also, will it work on this laptop?

@MegaLombax: Stupid YLOD. You need a new PS3 dude.