What are some games that you like to play primarily to hang out with friends?

meant2live218

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By meant2live218

I was an avid GW2 player. But I recently burned out on the game after transferring servers with a guild, leaving said guild, and suddenly having no one to play WvW with. I've been pretty bummed that I can't really play with my friends much anymore, but a friend of mine said that she was willing to hop into another game we could play together, provided I wouldn't constantly be apologizing and hurting my self-esteem more while we played it.

What games would you consider to be "chill" or "hangout" games? Games that we could hypothetically play at a competent level, and enjoy a good conversation, without having to worry the entire time? I've come up with a list of a dozen or so titles on my own, though I haven't played most of them, and would like to know what how you guys combine your social and gaming time.

Side note, we are both primarily PC players, though we both have Switches. Regardless, I'd like to hear responses from all platforms.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

You could play Left 4 Dead on normal or easy. Go for Left 4 Dead 2. At this point if I recall correctly it's got all of the campaigns from L4D1 rolled into it.

Fun to shoot the shit while casually mowing down a buncha zambies.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

Minecraft! Minecraft is an excellent conversation game, both for discussing what you want to do inside the game as well as whatever might be happening outside of the game. Also, Easy mode is really easy if you're looking for something relatively stress-free, there's a peaceful mode if easy is too stressful for you (though you won't get hostile mob drops).

elmorales94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

In college, my housemates and I played so much Jackbox that I eventually just memorized the answers to every Fibbage question. We also banged our heads against The Witness for a couple of weeks-- I piloted while a rotating crew of four dudes came in and out to help.

I do REALLY wish I had a PC capable of playing Gang Beasts and Ultimate Chicken Horse at the time, though. I'm sure that would have made for some amazing times.

nicksmi56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Mario Party and Mario Kart are pretty much exclusively my "Let's play a game while we chat" games.