What are your favorite HotSpot/Relaxed Friday moments?

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By rorie

Quick question for you all, should you be so interested. I've been tasked with trying to find some short clips of the HotSpot or Relaxed Friday Streams, like 30 seconds to a minute or so, preferably something funny/jokey/everyone having a laugh, something like Jeff's Historical Gamer gag from the Bombcast last year. If anyone has any immediate suggestions, it'd be appreciated! I'm working my way backwards through them myself but obviously it's dozens of hours of stuff to scrub through!

sombre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Do you mean the revival, or the entire history?

DoctorFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As far as Relaxed Friday Streams go, the Hitman VR segment is essentially a comedy goldmine. The Balan Wonderworld collective fever dream is also up there in terms of moments, and later includes everyone trolling Brad's demo of RE Village, with some timely appearances of Jeff's soundboard from hell.

Avatar image for lapsariangiraff
lapsariangiraff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By lapsariangiraff

Vinny singing his fake Transformers rap while they were discussing Anthem rap was an all-timer for me, during episode 372 of the Hotspot, at 8:07.

"Transformin' isssssss Optimus Priiiiiiime. Staaaaarscreaming froooooom... THE SKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Rich666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I have 1 word for you... TECHNOLOGYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Zhesbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The nightmare monster of Alex's face in last week's episode is pretty prime for the picking, I'd say!