What are your favorite Premium moments of the year?

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By rorie

I'm thinking of doing a 12 Days of Christmas-type thing counting down everyone's favorite moments from Premium streams if anyone has anything that obviously sticks out at you. I'm going to go back and poke through this year's Premium streams and see what pops out at me (already did a bunch of clips for Twitter), but if you have any obvious ideas please let me know! Actually feel free to nominate any funny stuff from non-Premium now that I think about it!

Kamui97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Kamui97

Vinny going to space in Satisfactory (Playdate 04/05/2019)

https://youtu.be/POYhDWm_vaU

fisk0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 75

#3 fisk0  Moderator

When things first started getting really crazy in Bungle My Bananas - specifically when Vinny was allowed to get more spins of the wheel by paying with bananas.

nutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

The Temporary Secretary and Hot in Here bits from the 11/21 Sekiro video are pretty amazing.

Anywhere where Jackbox’s TKO game comes up.

Temporary Secretary (again!) from the worst songs of the 80s.

Business Dave’s top 10 lists are fertile with great stuff.

I’m sure Crime Crew had some great moments, but that series could have used some editing. I’d love to see a Crime Crew highlight reel, frankly...

...same goes for Sea Beasts. I bet there was some good stuff there, it’s just a lot of runtime and something more consumable would be great.

I remember some good Fatality reactions from the MK11 playdate on 6/6...the playdates on 4/19 and 4/25 had some great stuff, too.

Box3ru13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Box3ru13

Crime Crew. The last episode where one of them gets DESTROYED by a passing fan and it hard cuts to the next try.

EDIT: Really just that whole episode.

Second Nom: Vinny skydiving down onto the beach. Sticks the landing.

shiyamiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I loved Brad and Dan playing Hitman 2 in the bank. It started as a slow burn and turned into the greatest heist movie ever filmed. It gave us cheeseburger physics and an escape so amazing the developers insisted Noclip use it in their video.

btsjigs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dan & Silica Gel Packets during Resident Evil 4

Outrager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That time Vinny said to Dan, "Look at me... Don't fucking look at me!" during the This is the Run Altered Beasts.

PhilipDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Crime Crew had some great moments.

Burgle my bananas

Six crazy frights

Resident Evil 2 remake Abby meets Mr X

Jeff B being an alien in Jackbox on East Coast

Squadaloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some of my favorite moments from this year in Giant Bomb were...

Dan's "Dinosaurs aren't real!/I believe in dinosaurs" incident in one of the Playdates.

Dan realizing he didn't know where butter came from during RE4.

Temporary Secretary in the Worst of the 80s stream (having never heard it before, that was easily the hardest I laughed all year)

The world's smartest AI climbing the car in the Left Alive quick look.

Vinny's world being filled with cars flipping out in GTAV.

Jeff and Ben's reaction to the reveal of Deadly Premonition 2.

hermes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Some of the earlier moments of Bloodstained's Vinnyvania, like when he got the kung fu shoes or he found the giant cat. There is some Best of Giantbomb that has them...

bmccann42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's a bit of recency effect, but the 80's songs stream (and podcast moments) were something else, particularly the Temporary Secretary moment.

The first cat to pop up in Vinnyvania was great. The last "My First E3 3" podcast was one of my favourite "podcast going completely off the rails" moments.

notnert427

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By notnert427

https://www.giantbomb.com/shows/episode-012/2970-18855/premium-video - Featuring Dan's dance to start the show, Alex's accidental racism, and Vinny's superb joke at the end to tie it all together.

https://www.giantbomb.com/shows/episode-01/2970-19266/premium-video - Featuring the most subtle, inconspicuous infiltration of a police station ever.

https://www.giantbomb.com/shows/episode-02/2970-19286/premium-video - Featuring Vinny parachuting in for a safe and graceful landing.

https://www.giantbomb.com/shows/episode-06/2970-19398/premium-video - Featuring the world on fire in night vision as all vehicles attack Vinny.

https://www.giantbomb.com/shows/resident-evil-4-06282019/2970-19412/premium-video - Featuring Abby meeting the little Lord boy.

https://www.giantbomb.com/shows/resident-evil-4-08142019/2970-19519/premium-video - Featuring fun facts about dairy and Dan's brave question breaking the tricaster.

https://www.giantbomb.com/shows/death-stranding-tokyo-game-show-2019/2970-19622 - Featuring Jeff, Ben, Brad, and Jason beholding the wonders of unfettered Kojima at TGS.

https://www.giantbomb.com/videos/the-worst-songs-of-the-80s/2300-14983/ - Featuring Temporarrryyyyy Secretarrrrrrry destroying this whole room.

sakesushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Load Our Last Save: Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - When Ben first got Owl down one bar, he faked mercy before absolutely murdering Ben in glorious fashion. Also playing Kidz Bop's rendition of "Hot In Herre".

There were some good jump scares in one of the RE2 Remake Playdates. I think there was one of Abby complaining about how terrifying Mr. X is right before he kicks the door in on her face!

nutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@squadaloo: HAHA!

I think Dan’s stating that dinosaurs aren’t real was from the Jurassic Park quick look.

Any time Jeff Goldblum speaks in that quick look is also great.

Squadaloo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nutter: Actually I just looked it up to verify, the dinosaur comment is on Playdate 08/09/2019 at about the 37 minute mark.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks for all the suggestions!

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

Dan's reveal of the Bungle My Bananas shop is solid gold. Love all these suggestions but that's my favorite.

MrGreenMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dan's reveal of the Bungle My Bananas shop is solid gold. Love all these suggestions but that's my favorite.

That could be a whole hour of just that since every damn episode it took like 5 min to even get to the reveal.

Pooch516

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HERE WE GO in Burgle My Bananas

sombre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I loved Brad and Dan playing Hitman 2 in the bank. It started as a slow burn and turned into the greatest heist movie ever filmed. It gave us cheeseburger physics and an escape so amazing the developers insisted Noclip use it in their video.

Can someone link me to this? It sounds great

nutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t know if it’s premium or if there is video of it, but that Aftermath where Jeff is riffing on Paul Stanley, Beef Stroganoff, and Microwave Burritos is fucking outstanding.

“HEY! LISTEN!”

GiraffeAttack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When Dan got the 'switch cups with the leader' wheel spin in Burgle My Bananas, but Vinny got him so worked up he ate a bunch of the bananas and fell below the 300 banana threshold.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Vinny talking about Alfred's old man penis in Bloodstained, because it takes me back to Vinny's crude "oh, did I go too far?" days.

Rejizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Watching Jason's "There was no nudity tag" live was a hell of a thing. Jeff was - justifiably -disappointed.

https://www.giantbomb.com/shows/092719/2970-19634/premium-video

Onemanarmyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#26  Edited By Onemanarmyy

That CrimeCrew episode 6 where the server has gone bonkers and Vinny gets propelled away from vehicles & sinks into the floor all the time. Especially the part where Alex found a perfectly fine car for Vinny to step in and then it cuts to his screen and he sees this husk of a vehicle that he tries to get near.

davidfox1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dan and Mike playing Red Alert 2. Vinny’s setup was great and the whole stream was just fantastic.

I’d love to see that game played a bit more frequently. Maybe a new feature with other people in the industry lining up to challenge Dan. It’s a good ground for his trolling and competitiveness.

Avatar image for stephen_von_cloud
Stephen_Von_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@nutter said:

I’m sure Crime Crew had some great moments, but that series could have used some editing.

lol

posterguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can we have a business Dave‘s segment? Holy crap my fav! I would just like to watch every segment for the year back to back!

ALLTheDinos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Crime Crew: the glitch episode is the hardest I laughed at anything all year.

They weren’t Premium, but the Let’s Sing 2019 and Heave Ho QLs were my other favorite moments.

posterguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also should do another scavenger hunt but like ten times more complex than that crazy one!

that would be end of the year content right there!

Ginormous76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@fisk0 said:

When things first started getting really crazy in Bungle My Bananas - specifically when Vinny was allowed to get more spins of the wheel by paying with bananas.

I would just say all of Burgle My Bananas. That whole show was crazy and got me to purchase premium.