What can we do as a collective tribute to Ryan?

• 61 results
PhatSeeJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 17

@rorie: I will back whatever the Bombsquad agrees on to honor Ryan's memory.

Ryan and the Bombsquad have given me five years of laughter and serious journalism that I can count on. It's the least I can do to return the favor.

Sen0r_Awes0me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

All "Fuck Ryan Davis" shirts need a comma added to become "Fuck, Ryan Davis" shirts

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

I'm 100% serious when I say we should contact Violition and see if we as a community can't push for some sort of in-game memorial in Saints Row 4. Nothing could be more fitting.

theveej

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I want a ridiculously long best of Ryan video. I'm talking 10+hrs at least.

A video of GB fans all over the world thanking Ryan would be cool also, I was thinking something akin to this but with "fuck ryan Davis" t-shirt would be pretty amazing:

Loading Video...

EvilNiGHTS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

Other than posting pics/videos of ourselves sitting in cakes or flushing pies down toilets, I got nothing.

Pie_Romancer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@willza92: I totally agree. I've been trying for a while to decide on my next tattoo. Now I know exactly what I'm getting.

Zauzazu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

armaan8014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#58  Edited By armaan8014

I'm 100% serious when I say we should contact Violition and see if we as a community can't push for some sort of in-game memorial in Saints Row 4. Nothing could be more fitting.

that would be great

PollySMPS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I actually wore my Fuck Ryan Davis shirt to work today (it's in my normal rotation. I'm the boss, I can do that.) Reading the news on lunchbreak broke my fucking heart. Spent the day remembering how much that man's enthusiasm always managed to tickle me pink and how I'd always end up laughing when he went into "giggle mode." I think the best tribute to one Ryan Davis would be to simply try and look at life with more of that wide-eyed enthusiasm for the simple things.

That said, I'd do anything I could to help pay tribute to him as a community, but we really need to give them time to get themselves together first and foremost. I'm sure it'll come naturally, but for now we grieve and remember together. Just how I'm looking at it right now.

Godmil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Donated to that Childs Play link, but I'd also really like to donate to his wife. As well as being a terrible personal event, deaths in the family can cause huge financial problems.

theanticitizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

We should all play Saints Row The Third and Ms Pac Man