What did you wind up playing the most in February?

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Poll What did you wind up playing the most in February? (106 votes)

Elden Ring 66%
Horizon Forbidden West 17%
Destiny 2: Witch Queen 6%
Lost Ark 6%
Dying Light 2 1%
Total War: Warhammer 3 3%

I was curious where everyone wound up with the big releases in February. I know I mostly made time for Dying Light 2 (going to try to wrap it up on a stream on Thursday), but I dabbled in pretty much everything else. I need to get more time into Total War to do a community stream; might try and get that set up for next Monday. I haven't had a lot of time to play Forbidden West, unfortunately, but I'm happy to take my time with that one. Elden Ring I think I'll put off until there's some fixing of the framerate stutters.

• 
MobiusFun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

My real answer is Astroneer. When I first played it, I did maybe 4 out of 7 planets and stopped so I started a fresh game and made it all the way to end credits this time. That game has a cute ending. It filled the gap between getting bored of Dying Light 2 and Elden Ring's launch.

I haven't touched other games since Elden Ring came out so I voted for that one. The only other game I would be interested in is Warhammer 3, but I'm avoiding it until the Blood DLC and Mortal Empires is out.

MisterSims

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elden Ring takes the cake here. Even with the inexcusable framerate issues. Also played a lot of Sifu, Pokemon Legends Arceus and dipped back into Cyberpunk 2077 after the big patch.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#3 chaser324  Moderator

My month was bookended by playing a ton of Pokemon Legends Arceus early in the month and then gorging on Elden Ring at the end, the later though definitely has the most play time overall though.

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4  Edited By Nodima

Forbidden West: 66 hours, still cleaning up side quests when I find myself longing for that combat again

Elden Ring: 18 hours, though most of that has been in March as I didn't finish Forbidden West before Elden Ring came out. My relationship with this game has been weird, I'm either stuck in a four hour session making tons of progress, or pick it up for a half hour and decide it's not for me and log out. Edit: Though I just logged out to get ready for a Parquet Courts show and the game says closer to 33 hours, which feels somehow more accurate? Sometimes I'm not totally sure how the PS5 tracks time, the Horizon number matches my manual save's clock for example.

Wanna give an honorable mention to Gran Turismo 7 which I also have 18 hours in in just a week's time, what a torrid love affair that's been. I know it actually came out in March but I'm fascinated how often I go back to it instead of trudging away in Elden Ring again. I just wish it was a little more relaxing as an alternative to Elden Ring, I'm far enough along in the game that everything is pretty high stakes and stressful and I really have to consider how I've tuned my car (or whether it's even the right car for me) before every race and activity - and then actually run the seven minute race! In some ways Elden Ring is more relaxing than this, haha.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My month was bookended by playing a ton of Pokemon Legends Arceus early in the month and then gorging on Elden Ring at the end, the later though definitely has the most play time overall though.

Sorry I should've put in an Other category here! I never think about Pokemon.

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I went back into Cyberpunk for another 50 hours in celebration for being able to change my hair without using a save editor.

Efesell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I played a lot of Forbidden West from release until Elden Ring and then it and the rest of the month was devoured.

ll_Exile_ll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I didn't start Elden Ring until I fully completed Horizon. I don't like trying to juggle more than one single player game at a time and I don't like leaving games unfinished. When it's all said and done I suspect my Elden Ring playtime will surpass Horizon by a bit (Elden Ring has a ton of stuff), but February was mostly Horizon. I also played the Witch Queen Campaign and did enough to get raid ready in time, but my focus was Horizon.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Elden Ring from the list but most of the time was in March. I put around 20 hours into Nobody Saves the World.

PowerBombYo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forbidden West for me. Really enjoying it! Hate that Elden Ring overshadowed it a bit. Also haven’t enjoyed hearing multiple people give Horizon praise in one breath and then shit all over it in the next. It’s better than it gets credit for.

Horizon bumped my Sifu playtime but I know I’ll get back to that soon enough. Elden Ring will be there when I’m ready to move on. Too many damn games and not enough time.

whitegreyblack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Vampire Survivors

El_Blarfo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hitman 3, or more specifically Hitman 1 and some of 2 within Hitman 3. I can actually have them all in one place now without it being a huge pain!

wollywoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mostly just played a ton of Wargroove in anticipation of the Advance Wars remake.

isomeri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

I'm pretty sure I spent most of time with Hitman 3, Final Fantasy 7 Remake and Halo Infinite in that order. The only new game I picked up in February was Elden Ring, but I only played maybe 5 hours of it over the last weekend of that month.

Broshmosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legends Arceus completely took over my life throughout Feburary.

AV_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 13

#16  Edited By AV_Gamer

I've played other games, but out of the choices, I picked Elden Ring. For the record though, most of my February was spent playing though Final Fantasy XV for the second time on PS5. The first time was on PC. A good game that could've been great had Square Enix not botched things with that game from the start. I also finished my Final Fantasy 7 Remake second playthrough on PS5 at 60fps, and played the Yuffie DLC chapter. So yeah, it pretty much was a Final Fantasy replay month.

mellotronrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mellotronrules

Elden Ring- despite my heart being with Horizon Forbidden West.

it's been a long time since i played a game in step with The Culture, so i've caved following the critical and anecdotal tidal wave of praise. i've also never played a From game before they've been utterly mined for info- so i figured i'd give it a whirl.

it's been good! but it is very much a From game- and not quite the paradigm shift i thought it might be.

Ginormous76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

You forgot Infernax.

hermes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#19  Edited By hermes

The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles

Out of the options, I have played some Lost Ark. I tried playing Elden Ring, but I had to refund it after it crashed into desktop too many times.

bondfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pokemon Arceus for sure got it like 2 weeks after it came out didn't put it down until i complexed the dex level 10. 50 hours later, great game and excited that they are doing another similar game at the end of the year.

nophilip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

Even accounting for its late release, Elden Ring for sure. I just crossed the hundred hour mark last night.

I did sink some time into Total War Warhammer 3, but the initial campaign was pretty disappointing. Very much looking forward to the Mortal Empires equivalent once that comes out though.

My friend group decided to try out Lost Ark, and I bounced off of that pretty hard. Only about 5 or 6 hours in there.

Dying Light 2 and Horizon are "eventually" games for me.

Avatar image for deactivated-63e25d72b6044
deactivated-63e25d72b6044

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im trying to finish Dark Souls 3 before getting in to Elder Ring.

Also enjoying Rimworld and Space Haven, both wonderful colony sims.

gaucheGoose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im playing elden ring mostly as well. i have been playing a bunch of dance dance revolution in the round 1 arcade near me a lot too. the rhythm game community is a huge dark hole but i have found that it is far and away my favorite kind of esport for now.

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flight Sim, Vampire Survivors, Resident Evil 4, Stranded Deep.

theuprightman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yu Gi oh! Master Duel has taken so much of my time but Elden Ring is catching up now.

nateandrews

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 12

I played a lot of Back 4 Blood throughout February until The Witch Queen expansion came out for Destiny 2. Since then it's been almost nothing but Witch Queen. It's the best expansion Bungie has ever done for the game/series.

Avatar image for ronaldlarry7890
RonaldLarry7890

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mostly play one game until I get bored.