So with the constantly evolving nature of the site, there have been a bunch of "WHAT GIANT BOMB IS DOING IS BAD" type threads which, although founded in genuine emotion and concern, end up being toxic and unhelpful. I think the real way to have your voice heard/affect change is let people know what you enjoy about something, so they know what's working and can build on that. An endless barrage of criticism about the work they do can wear people down, and we LIKE these people, so let them and the community know what brings you internet pleasure. EXAMPLE:
- When Drew/Vinny morph an animated transition into a weird joke during live shows. Having fun with the editing and layout is super rad
- Jar time videos, because it's great to get behind the scenes insight into a company like this from someone who built it from nothing
- The live PAX shows. They are gifted at talking in front an audience and I wish they did more stuff like that
- Learning about interesting smaller games from Patrick's Worth Playing
- Mail bag videos. Its nice to see everyone just hanging out at their desks and getting cool stuff.
- Talking to devs. These people are treasures, and with Giant Bomb NY expanding, I hope Alex and Vinny and get some cool people from that scene to hang out