• 85 results
#1 Posted by Unilad (717 posts) -

I know there are some sure bet announcements, but is there anything (other those sure bets) you would like to see?

I just hope they don't spend ages showing a new COD.

#2 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19836 posts) -

New stuff. Unexpected stuff.

#3 Posted by Metric_Outlaw (1201 posts) -

I hope all it is is Call of Duty.

Avatar image for wintersnowblind
#4 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7598 posts) -

12 new Call of Duty games, turn it into a monthly franchise so we can really get our fill.

Also, Legacy of Kain reboot/sequel.

#5 Posted by AnxiousTube (245 posts) -

I really want to see Rome Total war 2. Total War has said in the past that they would reveal something at e3 2012, so I really hope it's that.

#6 Posted by SSully (5277 posts) -

Just show me what Valve is working on. Also if sony and microsoft announced a new console that would be pretty swell.

#7 Posted by billyhoush (1264 posts) -

Call of Duty for the NES.

#8 Posted by rjayb89 (7811 posts) -

Persona 4-2 by way of unveiling Dojima and Nanako as party members.

#9 Posted by Seedofpower (4059 posts) -

Dawn of war 3. That is it.

Thq has let people go at Relic but my hopes are high.

#10 Posted by Wemibelle (2389 posts) -

Dunno what I want to see. The two games I'm most excited about, Borderlands 2 and Bioshock: Infinite, are games I've seen enough of already. I hope some interesting surprises come out of E3.

#11 Posted by ShiftyMagician (2183 posts) -

Half Life 3. I'll never expect it to show up and won't be bummed every year it doesn't show, but that is what I want to see the most right now. Other than that, of course I want to see new stuff like the Wii U itself and perhaps some tech demos of the new consoles from Microsoft and Sony, without them showing the consoles themselves of course. It would be demos that would indicate their goals for the future of console gaming before being prepared next year for a true showing of the next generation.

#12 Posted by Unilad (717 posts) -

I'd love a new burnout, that would be cool.

#13 Posted by Marz (6016 posts) -

seeing what Nintendo has ready for the Wii-U... need to know them launch titles.

#14 Edited by MEATBALL (4231 posts) -

Something completely surprising and exciting. Atlus hold a press event to announce Persona 4 Golden is releasing the next day worldwide (because that could totally happen...right...right? Oh.) Persona 5 showing up at Sony's press conference as an exclusive would be a pretty big bombshell (though it'd be better if it were multiplatform, still if we're talking megaton type stuff that would be a pretty big announcement)

#15 Posted by crusader8463 (14757 posts) -

I don't want to be able to guess a single thing that we will see at E3 and have it all be surprising. I just hope I can avoid having half the big announcements spoiled this year like they do every dam year. Will try to avoid the news sites the few days leading up to it I think.

This recent rumour of Valve announcing something with a 3 in the title however really makes me hope it's true and that it's literally anything but Half Life 3, because the suffering of the HL fan boys nourishes me and the tears that will shed that day will be a feast to remember for all times.

#16 Posted by Zacagawea (1678 posts) -

I'd like some cool stuff for the Vita since I wasted my money on one

#17 Posted by Morningstar (2375 posts) -

Persona 5. Oh man oh man, I want to see Persona 5. And 6.

#18 Posted by 49th (3548 posts) -

I'm looking forward to seeing Nintendo this year, I'm curious how the Wii U will be. Other than that I guess the Sony conference since there don't seem to be as many new games for PS3 this year.

#19 Posted by EVO (4029 posts) -

Last Guardian.

#20 Posted by Philantrophy (356 posts) -

I am hoping they show Prey 2.

Avatar image for willthemagicasian
#21 Posted by WilltheMagicAsian (1548 posts) -

Game cop.

#22 Posted by DeF (5360 posts) -

@Philantrophy said:

you should be well aware that that's not gonna happen after the news this week.

I just want there to be as little "oh no, why did you do that!?"-moments as possible ... specifically when it comes to the WIi U re-unveiling. I can't stand these "company X is doomed" discussions that usually happen in the E3 aftermath due to misinformation, split second reactions and the media people all being tired.

#23 Posted by BeachThunder (14576 posts) -

@FluxWaveZ said:

New stuff. Unexpected stuff.

This - but, I would like to see some more interesting first person stuff, as in immersive sim type stuff (other than Skyoshock/Dishonoured). Also, I'd like to see some puzzle/adventure games. It would also be nice to see some 3DS games which aren't a part of stagnant Nintendo franchises.

#24 Posted by Korolev (1800 posts) -

Whatever Valve is announcing. Anything involving Bioshock Infinite. Hopefully some announcement about the next fallout game.

And please, anything new for the vita! Please! There's only two games that are coming out in the near future that I'm remotely interested in! For god's sake give me something to play on that system!

#25 Posted by AlisterCat (7363 posts) -

Games.

#26 Posted by Lego_My_Eggo (1218 posts) -

For The Last Guardian to get a release date, see what Respawn Entertainment and kojima productions is working on and see more of Prey 2. And any crazy announcements are always welcome.

#27 Posted by GunstarRed (6044 posts) -

A bit more of the less cinematic parts of Tomb Raider and Overstrike.

#28 Posted by CaLe (4755 posts) -

I want to know which companies are going to expand their portfolio.

#29 Posted by Firepaw (3053 posts) -

Something unexpected - and games! NOT more Kinect / Move!

As for Call of Duty, I'm a tad ashamed that I'm actually a bit excited to see what Treyarch is doing -.-'

#30 Posted by theredcoat24 (275 posts) -

hopefully some gameplay of Assassin's Creed 3 and Black Ops 2

#31 Posted by Philantrophy (356 posts) -

@DeF said:

@Philantrophy said:

I just want there to be as little "oh no, why did you do that!?"-moments as possible ... specifically when it comes to the WIi U re-unveiling. I can't stand these "company X is doomed" discussions that usually happen in the E3 aftermath due to misinformation, split second reactions and the media people all being tired.

You are probably right, but there is still a small chance of a trailer or something to show the public they are still working on it.

Avatar image for guided_by_tigers
#32 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8020 posts) -

Doom 4

#33 Posted by DeF (5360 posts) -

@Philantrophy said:

@DeF said:

@Philantrophy said:

You are probably right, but there is still a small chance of a trailer or something to show the public they are still working on it.

Believe me, I'd love to see something from that game but with everything that's making the rounds right now - that they supposedly haven't been working on the game for months and that the title might switch devs even - there's just no chance. Once they're back on track, that's when they're gonna roll out stuff. I think a trailer with new stuff is more likely to appear at the VGAs this year or at the early industry events next year.

In my opinion, Bethesda should focus their and people's attention on Dishonored (and whatever expansions they have in the pipeline for Skyrim) for now and then come out strong with Prey 2 once they got their act together.

#34 Posted by Grilledcheez (4066 posts) -

New games

#35 Posted by face15 (1377 posts) -

@SSully said:

If sony and microsoft announced a new console that would be pretty swell.

Just the swellest.

#36 Posted by Humanity (16205 posts) -

In all honesty I actually want to see the new Treyarch CoD game. They really redeemed themselves with Black Ops and I'm curious if that was a fluke or can they serve up something fresh and exciting again.

Apart from that I'd love to see some gameplay for Assassins Creed 3.

#37 Posted by onarum (2973 posts) -

new 3DS model with dual analog sticks, better battery life and whatnot, being holding up on getting a 3DS because of that.

Also new consoles by microsoft and sony, it's about goddamn time already.

#38 Posted by RobotHamster (4250 posts) -

Last Guardian, I mean.. it has to be there... right??

#39 Posted by AngelN7 (3001 posts) -

New stuff that hasn't been leaked yet.

#40 Edited by efman (218 posts) -

The surprises during E3 that are in the moment really get me excited about the show as it's happening. A great example I can think of right now was the announcement of Kirby's Epic Yarn. Piggy-backing on that, there's nothing I want more than firm release dates set in stone. A snippet or two of what God of War: Ascension holds and when it's out is welcome; some further light on the progression/state of The Last Guardian and honest transparency on Sony's part; The Last of Us; price drops are good for everyone; The WiiU's lineup at launch, including footage and release dates; a teasing of the next generation of hardware, if no major reveals.

#41 Posted by nickux (1544 posts) -

1. Persona 5 
2. The Last Guardian 
3. Vita games aplenty.  

#42 Posted by mupmuck (9 posts) -

@Metric_Outlaw said:

I hope all it is is Call of Duty.

#43 Posted by DonutFever (4033 posts) -

Persona 5, Last Guardian, Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle.

#44 Posted by phrosnite (3519 posts) -
  1. Beyond Good & Evil 2
  2. Space Marine 2 or Dawn of War 3
  3. More gameplay of Tomb Raider
  4. New Prince of Persia game that doesn't suck... but I'll get that with Darksiders 2. Hooray for wall running. If only it had time rewind...
#45 Posted by Wikitoups (1280 posts) -

I wanna see konami e3 event cause goddamn last years was great!

Avatar image for captain_clayman
#46 Posted by captain_clayman (3349 posts) -

preferably video games.

Avatar image for video_game_king
#47 Posted by Video_Game_King (36564 posts) -

EEE, simply so I can knock them down and make MMM, making video games delicious once again.

#48 Posted by BaneFireLord (3216 posts) -

Skyrim DLC and Fallout 4. I'd also like to see some ACIII and GTAV gameplay.

#49 Posted by RedRoach (1401 posts) -

Something new and exciting, announcements of any kind. The past two E3's have been lacking in the "holy shit i'm stoked" field. I want that "wow" moment during the conferences.

#50 Posted by DarkShaper (1378 posts) -

Persona 5