What do you want to see from the Bomb?

MisterSpiffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MisterSpiffy

What features would you like to see implemented on Giant Bomb?  I know it's just getting started, but what do you want the most.  I'd like to see a place where you can upload and rate your collection.  I'd also really like to see some sigs.

Pete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Pete

I don't really care about the features.  All I really want is good, honest, reviews.  I know all gaming sites start out that way, but maybe this one will stay that way?  One can wish.

Caje

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Caje

I really don't want sigs. They clutter up the forum and make things load slower.

Colonel_Cool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Colonel_Cool

I would really like the list of the forum boards to be more organized. The only ones that are easily accessible are the OT and General Discussion. On the reviews themselves, although they generally aren't too long, I would like to see a quick pros/cons list at the top kind of like on the GS and Maximum PC reviews.

Blu_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Blu_Magic

Forum signatures and Unions would be nice. I'd also like the forums to be more organized.

phatkav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By phatkav

Forums should get better as this is only the beta. Hopefully the articles/edits submitted by people will be decent.

MisterSpiffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MisterSpiffy
Caje said:
"I really don't want sigs. They clutter up the forum and make things load slower.
"
Perhaps an option to turn off sigs, then?Colonel_Cool said:
"I would really like the list of the forum boards to be more organized. The only ones that are easily accessible are the OT and General Discussion. On the reviews themselves, although they generally aren't too long, I would like to see a quick pros/cons list at the top kind of like on the GS and Maximum PC reviews.
"
I strongly agree.  Pros/cons make it so much easier to figure out what's so great, or so wrong about a game.
BlackWaterCO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By BlackWaterCO

Just a few fixes but overall its AWESOME, and I mean that. I wanna see some mods more than anything, LOL

Termite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#9  Edited By Termite

Yeah the pros cons thing in the reviews was something I was thinking about.

They should consider adding that

Pikachu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Pikachu

it doesnt really matter what they add, i'm happy with the way things are. Although we could definitely use more mods here

Overrated_Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Overrated_Hero

An explosion they promised me one like in Dr. Strangelove, other than that Moderators and some bug clean up but it's the first day so I can't complain.