What games you would like to see by 2021's digital gaming expos?

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By gtxforza

Hello

I've heard this year's gaming expos like E3 got cancelled, due to COVID-19 and I've heard they will go digital, just like how Sony and Microsoft showcased their games digitally back in mid-2020.

New trailers of announced future release games I want to see:

• Gran Turismo 7
  • Forza Motorsport Reboot
  • Test Drive Unlimited: Solar Crown
  • Halo Infinite
  • James Bond by IO Interactive
  • Breath Of The Wild 2
  • Guilty Gear -Strive-

The games I want them to be announced/revealed:

• Assetto Corsa 3
  • Project Cars 4
  • DiRT Rally 3.0
  • Project Gotham Racing 5
  • Forza Horizon 5
  • MotorStorm 4
  • Need For Speed 2022
  • New Transformers (Either based on G1, Unicorn Trilogy, or War For Cybertron Trilogy)
  • New Ridge Racer
  • Midtown Madness 4
  • Midnight Club 5
  • Battlefield 6
  • New F-Zero
  • New WipEout
  • New Quantum Redshift
  • New main RPG Fire Emblem installment
  • New Wii Sports (For Switch)
  • Fire Emblem Warriors 2 (Better have a roster of characters from FE Three Houses)
  • Dangerous Driving 2
  • New BlazBlue fighting game
  • Senran Kagura 7even
Hayt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't expect a full reveal but I'd like to know the vague shape of Massive's Star Wars game. I also want to know what Josh Sawyer is working on at Obsidian. I am fairly sure he has said he's not working on Avowed but he keeps posting oblique tweets about writing dialogue which has me very curious.

ThePanzini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ThePanzini

The Battlefield 6 reveal is going to be make or break for me. Not only does the reveal have to land big, but over the coming weeks and months. They have to show and tell how they're not going to make the same mistakes they did with BF5, especially with the live service and mtx.

I hope Horizon makes this year cause I'm there day 0 already.

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By gtxforza

The Battlefield 6 reveal is going to be make or break for me. Not only does the reveal have to land big, but over the coming weeks and months. They have to show and tell how they're not going to make the same mistakes they did with BF5, especially with the live service and mtx.

I hope Horizon makes this year cause I'm there day 0 already.

I'm aware that BF5 received a lot of complaints and I exactly want EA to redeem itself by reducing the amount of micro transactions and pay to win elements.

For PS5's Horizon Forbidden West, I hope you will enjoy it in the near future.

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Just gimme more of that Hot Wheels game.

hero_swe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

More Distant Worlds 2 footage. I want to see more of the game I hope to lose many untold hours of my life in .

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By gtxforza

@hero_swe: This will be good to have more new Distant Worlds 2 footages.

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@facelessvixen: Any sort of other games you can think of like Senran Kagura 7even?

Sulcath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingdom Hearts 4! Don't make me wait another 10 years!

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@gtxforza: Yeah, but like 7even getting out of development hell, me expecting even fan translations of the three Ikkitousen games is equal to my shit turning purple and smelling like rainbow sherbet.

But I guess I have Onee Chanbara, even if the D3 side of Tamsoft can barely code for shit with the PC versions of their games.

stantongrouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I'd just like some of the big guys to maybe announce some new IPs. I realise with the last 12 months, development has been, and will probably continue to be, tough for most studios; so any business that's having to watch the purse strings will likely lean towards safe bets than risky new ones. But I always loved looking through the reports in magazines when I was younger, and more recently watching the GB crew talk over the presentations and seeing things that I had no idea were on the way, or really what they are. Seriously, the modern reliance on social media, getting any leak out there possible and what seem to be the Schreier-effect of reporting everything that passes as more than a whispered rumour, it just makes for much less in the way of surprises these days.

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By gtxforza

@facelessvixen said:

@gtxforza: Yeah, but like 7even getting out of development hell, me expecting even fan translations of the three Ikkitousen games is equal to my shit turning purple and smelling like rainbow sherbet.

But I guess I have Onee Chanbara, even if the D3 side of Tamsoft can barely code for shit with the PC versions of their games.

I see, not to mention Sony's censorship policy, making Senran Kagura 7even going to be impossible to release.

I reckon censorship in gaming, should be optional IMO.

Back to the topic of Hot Wheels Unleashed (The game you've brought up earlier), when I saw the trailer of the first seven in-game 3D car models from Facebook, I'm disappointed with the way how it looked (Doesn't meet PS5/Xbox Series X's standards and it looks worse than the announcement trailer.).

Here is the link to the in-game car models trailer.

https://www.facebook.com/HotWheelsUnleashed/videos/425463455409294/

liquiddragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 19

Show me more of that FINAL FANTASY XVI yo and were good.

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Show me more of that FINAL FANTASY XVI yo and were good.

I agree that they should.