What happened to Grubbsnax?

Dispossession

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Did this podcast move to a different feed? I enjoy listening to it but my feed hasn’t update since last month and there’s three or so episodes I haven’t heard.

swthompson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, it's not in the Premium episodes feed anymore. It has its own now. You'll see the RSS link on the Grubbsnax episode page if you select the audio version.

Dispossession

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swthompson: I think that’s what I’m having issues with cause when I hit the feed link, it doesn’t bring up anything in my podcast store like it’s use to do and a general search just brings up the last episode in the Giant Bomb Presents

swthompson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By swthompson

I have to copy the RSS feed from the Grubbsnax page into my Podcasts app and manually add it as a show. Just clicking doesn't work for me. YMMV.

permanentsigh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dispossession

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@permanentsigh: thanks for that. It still didn’t work for me but I appreciate you sending that link.

Grubbsnax was kinda all I was keeping the Premium for. I don’t enjoy any of their new content at all.

Brian333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dispossession: I was in the same boat. Kept premium for a little while just for Grubsnax because none of the other new content was grabbing me. Then I realized that if I just followed Grubb on twitter and listened to his Gamesbeat Decides podcast (which is free) he usually covers the most important stuff from Grubsnax there. Obviously not all the questions but any newsworthy ones usually come up in discussion. It worked for me enough that I let my premium go. Your mileage may vary though.

Dispossession

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brian333: That may be what I need to do. I enjoy Grubb’s commentary enough that I wanna hear more about his thoughts especially when it comes to new in the industry and it’s good to know I don’t need the premium anymore.