What Idle/Clicker game did Jeff say that he was playing recently?

Alucitary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I have suddenly found myself in the market for a game in which the numbers continue to increase, and I remembered that on a recent UPF or Bombcast Jeff was talking positively about one, but I can't seem to find it or the video in which he mentions it. Can anyone help me out?

munkippo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By munkippo

Not positive but I thought it was Tap Tycoon.

splodge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tap tycoon. I also play it. I am wealth index 78. Ill buy and sell all you motherfuckers.

Seriously though if there is enough dudes playing I will gladly start a GB investment group.

Subjugation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I tried playing it. I got the "quadrillionaire" bug twice and deleted and reinstalled it as many times to get it working again. Finally I just stopped even trying. For those who don't know that bug basically displays your title at the top as "quadrillionaire" after you've been away and returned even if you haven't earned the title. Tapping earns no money, abilities don't work, and the game eventually just becomes unresponsive. So, for anyone that still wants to give the game a try I would highly advise against any in-app purchases because you could very well lose them.

sbarre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I tried Tap Tycoon and it didn't really do it for me.. The only tap/idle game that I've really gotten hooked on is Tap Titans.. It's fun, give it a try!

richyhahn4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@splodge: You should do that, I keep looking for one