• 60 results
#51 Posted by mlarrabee (3914 posts) -

I'm, like, a midcore movier, but a HARDCORE musicer. I used to be a midcore gamer, but now I'm casual. Before I ask a girl out I ask her if she's a magaziner. I don't do magaziners.

#52 Edited by chrissedoff (2387 posts) -

I prefer the term gamesman, personally.

#53 Posted by Whamola (135 posts) -

Mountain Dew and Doritos both use the term "Gamer", so I definitely don't want to be one.

Honestly though, it's a stupid categorization. Also, I'm not sure I understand why someone who rates GTAV a 9/10 can't be a gamer because that score is apparently too low.

I'd say a Gamer is anyone who defines their life by the fact that they enjoy video games. I have a lot of games and systems from Atari to PS3, and I have a PS4 and several games pre-ordered and paid off, but I wouldn't consider myself a "gamer" because even though I play a lot of games, it's just one small part of my life.

#54 Edited by chiablo (1046 posts) -

I'd label myself a gamer...

• I spend more money on games than any other entertainment source.
  • I know my gaming friends (whom I have never met in real life) better than most of the people I hang out with.
#55 Posted by TheHT (15719 posts) -

Just, you know, someone who plays video games.

#56 Posted by JasonR86 (10212 posts) -

Gamer is a marketing term.

#57 Posted by Sterling (4134 posts) -

@ps4_fanboy said:

Wait. I like games. And I like music. And I also like books. OMG! What am I?!?!?!

You musicer! I hate musicers!

I know, its a thing. I have to hide it from my girlfriend. If she comes over and I am listening to music, she gets so angry. Always complaining that I spend to much time listening to music, and not enough time with her. I think I might start a topic for advice on how to get my girlfriend to listen to music with me. Maybe find some songs that I can ween her in on. Something simple and easy.

#58 Posted by emfromthesea (2262 posts) -

I too, label myself as a Gerard Butler-er.

No Caption Provided

#59 Edited by Sterling (4134 posts) -

I'm, like, a midcore movier, but a HARDCORE musicer. I used to be a midcore gamer, but now I'm casual. Before I ask a girl out I ask her if she's a magaziner. I don't do magaziners.

Ugh, especially the ones that are always wearing shirts with magazine names on them. We get it, you read magazines.

#60 Posted by Nekroskop (2830 posts) -

I'm more of a Movier myself. The occational Listerner also.