What is the best PS2 collection on Vita?

Jothel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

So I've been wanting to buy something new for my Vita and I've noticed that games such as the Jak and Daxter Trilogy, God of War Collection and Ratchet and Clank Trilogy are all on sale at the moment but they've all had middling reviews. What is actually a good collection on the Vita and if any of you have played the ones mentioned above, how are they? Are the problems easy to look past?

dagas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

I've not played it on Vita just on PS3 but Jak and Daxter looks good. Never played it on PS2 but it plays fine on PS3 and looks crisp.

The best PS2 game you can get on Vita is probably Persona 4 Golden. They didn't update the graphics much but it is still a great game and they added a few things. Also you can play PS1 games on the Vita.

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

From what I've heard, the God of War Collection and the Sly Collection are some of the better performing ones, though still not particularly great. Apparently the Jak Collection plays like complete ass. Ratchet Collection seems to be pretty janky too.

It's a shame those ports were so half assed, especially when the Vita should have enough power to play them smoothly. I would love to be able to take the Jak and Ratchet games with me.

Jothel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

From what I've heard, the God of War Collection and the Sly Collection are some of the better performing ones, though still not particularly great. Apparently the Jak Collection plays like complete ass. Ratchet Collection seems to be pretty janky too.

It's a shame those ports were so half assed, especially when the Vita should have enough power to play them smoothly. I would love to be able to take the Jak and Ratchet games with me.

Yeah I was thinking of getting the God of War one because I never got round to playing two. It's on sale so I may go for it.

@dagas I already have P4G, I am a few hours into it, I may just pay a bunch more of that.