What is the name of this game?

Nightwatchman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi there,

So I've been thinking about a game recently, but I can't remember the name. Internet searching is not coming up with the goods. I thought I'd ask here for some help! Here are some details:

Genre: 1st-person open world/ exploration

Graphics: brightly coloured 3d pixel art - a lot of greens and yellows, pixel effects.

Soundtrack: ambient synths

Release: 2010-2012...?

Memories: as I recall, you wondered around a dream-like open world, going in and out of portals, and generally having a lovely, tripped-out time. I think trees were portals to other areas of the game world. I also recall that it was well-received, and made a lot of end-of-year lists. It may have even featured in a quick look.

What is the name of this game?!

Avatar image for puddingbrummsel
Puddingbrummsel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Proteus?

Nightwatchman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ha! bingo! Thank you so much! This has been haunting me for months...

Avatar image for puddingbrummsel
Puddingbrummsel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Glad to help!

baads85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi, this is my first post here so sorry if it´s not the correct place. I am trying to find a arcade game from the 90´s ( 92/93 maybe ) of a type of platform arcade game where we shoot big bosses, like dragons, with a bugle ( I think ) that shoot fire, bubbles and stuff like that. The character seems like a baby, I think.

I am looking for this game for years now. I know the info I gave is few but if someone knows it, that would be awesome.

Sorry for my English.