What is your proudest multiplayer moment ever?

• 101 results
Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jay444111

You know, those moment which you will never forget due to the sheer awesomeness you have seen/done within a game.

Mine has to be knifing Major Nelson. (Xbox live host/celebrity.) TWICE in battlefield vietnam. The first time I KNEW he was in game due to the scoreboard, due to this, I ran into every fight I saw and started stabbing, Hell, I ran strait into 3 medics all shooting at me, I killed them all and got all their tags. one of which was Major Nelson. Hahahahahaha! The second is when he hid from a couple of ally tanks passing by, I just decided to stab him again just to rub it in. Makes up for the time I missed knifing the top player in the world one time.
The guy isn't that great of a player, an average medic but quite possibly one of the worst snipers ever in that game. Can't even switch to a pistol when someone is chasing after him.

The second has to be in Left 4 Dead 2 when I was behind my allies fighting off a human controlled tank by myself, no bullets, only a single baseball bat. It was a pretty bad ass battle for the fact that I only got hit once and I got to kill him. I deserve an achievement for that one.

What is your proudest multiplayer moment?
FireBurger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By FireBurger

Single moment? The one that comes to mind now is when I went like 15-0 in a S&D match in COD4. Not my best KD ever, but that meant that I single-handedly killed every member of the opposing team every round (5 x 3). A little fuzzy, but I'm pretty sure that's what it was.  

Oh, I also have a replay in BLOPS where I was the only one left in an S&D match against 5 or 6 people, and managed to plant and kill all of the other players. Not that special, but more recent and fresh in my memory.

More spread out, I had like a two week period in World at War where I consistently went like 58-3, 20-1, 60-5, etc. That was fun, but came to an end.
ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By ShaggE

Getting recruited for a SoF2 clan. I'm normally terrible-to-average at MP FPSes, so that was a very nice surprise. 

FireBurger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4  Edited By FireBurger
@ShaggE said:
Getting recruited for a SoF2 clan. I'm normally terrible-to-average at MP FPSes, so that was a very nice surprise. 
Great MP game. So unappreciated.
Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jay444111
@CaLe said:
I have knifed HeatoN when SK had their membership servers going. I was last alive 1v1 vs Mangiacapra and completely outplayed him to win the round. During a trial for a clan I was last alive with 3 on the other team, bomb was planted. Made my way to the bomb site and pulled off 3 of the most beautiful headshots to defuse the bomb and win the game. Of course they recruited me after that.
That sounds impressive, but... what game is this again? Also, who are those people? (forgive me, but I honestly have no clue.)
Xdsk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Xdsk

Shooting down Helicopters with tanks in Bad Company 2, the amount of hate mail i get by doing this is unreal.

Xdsk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Xdsk
@Jay444111 said:
@CaLe said:
I have knifed HeatoN when SK had their membership servers going. I was last alive 1v1 vs Mangiacapra and completely outplayed him to win the round. During a trial for a clan I was last alive with 3 on the other team, bomb was planted. Made my way to the bomb site and pulled off 3 of the most beautiful headshots to defuse the bomb and win the game. Of course they recruited me after that.
That sounds impressive, but... what game is this again? Also, who are those people? (forgive me, but I honestly have no clue.)
Think hes talking about counter-strike, may be wrong.
ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ShaggE
@FireBurger: Agreed. That was the first MP game I actually made a serious attempt to get good at. Sadly, by the time I started leading most matches, I was getting a bit tired of it. It's still a staple on my hard drive for a rainy day, though. 
Contro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Contro

Definitely winning a Saturn Bomberman Multi-Tap in a 10 player tournament.

MeierTheRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MeierTheRed
@Xdsk said:
Shooting down Helicopters with tanks in Bad Company 2, the amount of hate mail i get by doing this is unreal.
Love shooting Hilos down in tanks so fun. On topic don't really have a proud moment i think, there was last night where i blew up one tank and a jeep with 1 landmine in Bad Company 2, got a nice score of 750 for that.
GoldenGlove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By GoldenGlove

In Call of Duty 2, winning a 2v2 first to 50 game and being responsible for 48 of those kills.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f9398c1300c7
deactivated-5f9398c1300c7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I noobtubed a fucking helicopter in BFBC2. My friend and I nerdgasmed.

onarum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By onarum

for me was one time when I still played DoD (non source) many many years ago, took the entire enemy team out, rushed in and captured the last 2 flags by myself, then like 3 or 4 different clan guys tried to "recruit" me but I turned them all down because I knew that it was just pure luck, I was never good at competitive online FPS games, though I do like playing them..

tunaburn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By tunaburn

ummm..... i guess in gears of war 2 my whole team got killed by the first shot out of the boomshot. i was the last man standing. i killed all 5 of them while they had the boomshot and frag grenades and i only had the shotgun and hammerburst.

and no i was not the host. one of my dead teammates was.

laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By laserbolts
Downing illidan in wow or doing trial of the grand crusader 25 man without anyone dying. Also from wow. Fuck that game.
Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#16  Edited By Hizang

Not to toot my own trumpet, but to many to pick out just one.

laserbolts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By laserbolts
@ CaLe I have never been unemployed since I moved out when I was 17 but back in my wow days I used to call in sick to raid. It felt like a chore. Doing daily quests so that I could repair my gear and buy flasks to raid. It was ridiculous how much I played that game. Over 200 days played over a four year period and that's not counting all my alts. So glad I quit it before cataclysm.
Skytylz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#18  Edited By Skytylz

When I finally broke skill level 40 in Halo 3, I was stuck on 39 for along time and quit trying, but when I finally did, fuck yes!  I never broke 45, I think I got to 44 or 43 :(

Avatar image for deactivated-5a00c029ab7c1
deactivated-5a00c029ab7c1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When I  tv missled a j-10  that was coming straight towards me in BF2 that's just one I can think of off the top of my head.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By crusader8463

I was playing as a Black Hand of Nod on a server that had the mod that let you take peoples weapons when they died. The first thing I did was killed a sniper, and I sat on a nearby cliff and was unstoppable that game. The round lasted about an hour, and I never died once. I had a K/D of something like 100/0 by then end of it, and I had the entire other team trying to kill just me. 

God dam I miss playing Command and Conquer: Renegade.

Runner up: Getting my robot/poison Mastermind in City of Villains to level 50. It was the first time I ever got a character in an MMO to the max level. I was so proud that day.
TheFreeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TheFreeMan

When I randomly, and successfully, defended a teammate who was sniping from the entirety of the opposing team in CoD4. Got pretty lucky there.

After that would probably be scoring a double kill with the Torque Bow in Gears 2, which involved shooting at someone, scoring a headshot, the arrow flying through that dude's skull and then embedding itself into another guy's chest. That was just a great feeling.

EDIT: Actually, just thought of one totally better than either of those - blowing up a Hornet with a Warthog launched off of the huge man-cannon on Avalanche in Halo 3. That was great.
Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#22  Edited By Red

Playing Advance Wars against my cousin in a fog of War match, and decimating him with a sneak attack.

adziboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By adziboy

Sprinting and dribbling past 8 players and scoring a volley on FIFA11.

vager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#24  Edited By vager

Knifed 8 people in a matter of seconds in that barn building during CoD4 Beta.

I remember counting out each knife kill, voice getting louder and louder after each kill. Felt like they enemies were running into that building constantly. That was probably why it was memorable.

If not that then my Warthog driving skills in Halo 3. I'm nearly unstoppable if I can communicate the enemy locations to my gunner. I remember getting my gunner more then 75 out of the 100 kills needed in a big team slayer match.
I believe I have more driver assist medals then any other medal in the game.
Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#25  Edited By Deranged

Destroying the so called "best clan" in Gears 1 single handily 5 rounds in a row. My friends sat around throwing smokes and pistoling the air while I wrecked them.

Single most amount of trash talking I've heard in my life.
Danteveli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 30

#26  Edited By Danteveli

Pulling of  game. Me against 7 other players in Quake 2 while I was on old computer with broken monitor (black & white flickering screen) while my opponents were on quite new stuff. It happened during lan party and it was epic. I was in the zone, untouchable.

Kjellm87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Kjellm87

We arranged a 3 stars only room on Mario Kart Wii now and then some time ago, it was some intense stuff and I would feel like a master every time I won.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By HandsomeDead

Being top of the European rankings on Burnout 3: Takedown.

MysteriousBob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#29  Edited By MysteriousBob

Thumbs up to everyone who names something other than an online FPS.

blueduck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By blueduck
@MysteriousBob said:
Why? They're answering the question.
willin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 14

#31  Edited By willin

Getting my Scepter of the Shifting Sands from the longest questline in WoW.

phrosnite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By phrosnite

Killing a guy in CS by throwing a flash grenade at his head. I swear this happened!

Avatar image for deactivated-616d38c07628a
deactivated-616d38c07628a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have to say it was in a game of BF2 when I got 74-8 in a match and when I no scoped a helicopter pilot far away with the M95

xMP44x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By xMP44x

At one point I was 19th on a worldwide lap-time leaderboard for PGR4.

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ShaggE
@MysteriousBob said:
In that case:

Being in the top hundred or so for awhile in Pac Man CE DX. Not the most impressive accomplishment in the world, but it felt pretty good. 
PhatSeeJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 17

#36  Edited By PhatSeeJay

When the first platinum star I took in Bad Company 2 was with the knife, and the second with my 1911 pistol. I love stabbing dudes.

LeetBalla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#37  Edited By LeetBalla

Placing top 16 at MLG Dallas 2005 in Halo 2. Being ranked 131 worldwide on Halo 2 FFA ladder. Also, winning a few local and online tourneys for Halo 2. I was in High School then and had a lot of time to play.

shinigami420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By shinigami420

30-1 in black ops 

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#39  Edited By AhmadMetallic

The title of this thread, just the title, made me have a huge chain of epic Battlefield 2 flashbacks that warmed my heart

Sayishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#40  Edited By Sayishere

Playing Star wars galaxies and basically guild warring everyone on our server and pretty much winning them all

Communication for the win.
Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Jay444111
@Sayishere said:
Playing Star wars galaxies and basically guild warring everyone on our server and pretty much winning them all

Communication for the win.
It wins wars, that is for certain. Me and my four buddies in battlefield have never lost a round we started. (no joke.) all because we tell each other stuff on what the enemy is doing and where they are going. Also the fact that we are pretty talented players also helps.
Avatar image for saturdaynightspecials
SaturdayNightSpecials

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

Halo Reach, 14 headshots in one Slayer Pro match.

Jay444111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Jay444111
@Ahmad_Metallic: Yep, battlefield series always brings back memories of insanely awesome moments for me too.
McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By McGhee

Beating DarksydePhil in SF4.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By JJOR64
@McGhee_the_Insomniac said:
Anyone can do that.   :P
McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By McGhee
@JJOR64 said:
XD  Yeah, but this was way back in the day when he was still playing regularly, and I wasn't quite as good as I am now. Too bad he wasn't filming it. :(
JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By JJOR64
@JJOR64 said:
XD  Yeah, but this was way back in the day when he was still playing regularly, and I wasn't quite as good as I am now. Too bad he wasn't filming it. :(
lololololololololololololol
PeasantAbuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By PeasantAbuse

Many awesome moments in Call of Duty, can't remember specifics though.

Also everytime I played Pavlov's House in the Battlefield 1942 mod Forgotten Hope I would get at least 70 kills, some of my own clan mates thought I cheated.

Avatar image for wintersnowblind
WinterSnowblind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#49  Edited By WinterSnowblind
Not much of a comeptitive multiplayer person, so..

The Vidmaster: Endure achievement, in Halo: ODST.
In Firefight, on any mission, passed the 4th Set on 4-player Heroic LIVE co-op.

This was a lot of fun.  It takes real patience, skill and proper co-ordination.
Also helps that the reward for completing all of the Vidmaster Challenges was really cool.
Hot_Karl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Hot_Karl

In Halo 2, I got a 25 kill streak during a ranked match. Granted, I basically used the OP (at the time) Plasma Sword and was basically destroying dudes who were at a lower level than I, but still.