What's your worst save lost/corrupted story?

• 154 results
71Ranchero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Lost a Persona 3:FES save that was on a third new game plus working on full compendium. PS3 hard drive got corrupted while downloading PERSONA 4. Isnt that some shit.

winsord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#152  Edited By winsord

I've only lost a handful of saves that I can remember, thankfully. I lost my Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 save on the GameCube near 100% when my brother deleted it. I lost my Full Metal Alchemist 2 save on the PS2 when my brother accidentally saved over it. I lost my Persona 3: FES save two days after beating the game when my PS3 died, though I won't complain about that one too much because I at least got to finish it. I lost my Test Drive Unlimited 2 saves, both one on the 360 and one on the PC (both game complete) due to weird Atari server stuff. The most annoying one's actually been Rocksmith 2014 on PC. My saves in that game -love- to corrupt, and I'm forced to start over frequently. Not only did I lose my 40 hours of data that had finally appropriated the dynamic difficulty to my skill level, but the game also forces you to re-calibrate and reconfigure all of your settings every time it corrupts. The calibration in that game barely works for me as it always says my guitar's too quiet, so it's usually a fight to get things working again.

meteora3255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

In NBA 2K14 on PS4 I had a MyCareer player who was entering year 10. It was the longest I had every played a player to that point and I was dead set on finally actually completing the career and retiring. Then one day I was packing my PS4 to take to a friend's place and I wasn't paying enough attention. I pulled the power cord before the system finished shutting down and lost everything. I even had to get a USB drive and reinstall the firmware and going through all the initial set up again.

Needless to say I don't know if I will ever actually complete a 10-15 year NBA career now.

TooSweet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

It was Final Fantasy 7. I put in about 50 hours of game time and a particular character just bit it and I was traveling on this new ship etc... at some point the game file got corrupted. I re-did it all again. Took about the same amount of time since I like to do everything in the game. Guess what happened? Yep, corrupted again. I tried playing through a third time but I just couldn't do it. I never played a Final Fantasy game again. I know they are stand alone games but not completing that one just made me not want to go to the next one.

cyberfunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Pokemon Blue : 147 caught, 67 hours of playtime GONE