What sort of console games you're wishing them to be ported to PC in the near future? (As of April 18th, 2023)

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By gtxforza

Dear video gamers in the Giant Bomb

Hmm... it seems this forum site is really quiet at the moment, and after I took a look back at one of Zombiepie's previous threads, I get to see some users appreciating Sony Interactive Entertainment publishing the PlayStation 1st party titles for PC, so this inspired me to create this thread.

The following games (Regardless of their party) that I would like to see them getting ported to PC in the near future following are:

• Gran Turismo 7
  • Gran Turismo 8 (Currently in development, I guess it's prioritised to be developed for PS5 or PS6 and then get ported to PC later)
  • Project Gotham Racing series (Remasters plus new installments)
  • Driveclub
  • Ridge Racer 8 (There are no signs of the Ridge Racer series is still continuing or not)
  • Ridge Racer 7
  • MotorStorm series
  • WipEout Omega Collection
  • Quantum Redshift (Xbox's 2002 1st party futuristic racing game)
  • Midnight Club: Los Angeles (So far, this is one of the three Rockstar Games' published titles powered by the RAGE engine that hasn't been ported to PC yet)
  • Midtown Madness 3 (The last Midtown Madness main installment but never got ported to PC unfortunately)
  • Burnout: Revenge (This game hasn't been remastered over 18 years after its initial release)
  • Ace Combat 8 (Currently in development, but none of any trailers and screenshots has been released so far)
  • R-Type Final
  • Girls und Panzer: Dream Tank Match
  • Super Stardust HD & Delta
  • Next Battlefield from DICE (Better learn mistakes from Battlefield 2042)
  • Killzone 1, 2, 3 & Shadow Fall (Having gameplay improvements as well)
  • Resogun
  • Next BlazBlue game (I guess in a couple of years later)
  • Fire Emblem Engage
  • Dreams (Media Mocule's IP and ideal for those who love to create content)

Meanwhile, the future console games are confirmed to be ported to PC (That I'm interested in):

• WRC 2023 (Currently, in development by Codemasters)
  • F1 23
  • Forza Motorsport (2023 Game)
  • Test Drive Unlimited Solar Crown
  • The Crew Motorfest

Sidenote: For KUNOS Simulazioni's Assetto Corsa 2, I'm guessing it's prioritised to be released onto PC first.

liquiddragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 19

I think you got ‘em all…

The first The Darkness still stuck on ps3/360

Any kind of shadow hearts port would be nice.

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

God Hand
Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks
Perfect Dark Zero
Death By Degrees
Tony Hawk's 1+2

noboners

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By noboners

I would love for Rare Replay to get a PC port. One of the few first party Xbox Exclusives to not get ported and I was always annoyed by that until I picked up an XSX in January.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

Bloodborne.

Damn it.

Or a 60 FPS patch for PS5.

After playing every other From Software game at 60FPS, I can't do Bloodborne at 30FPS. Or deal with its low resolution. I'd like to play all of that game, it seems like it deserves way better than being locked at it original low framerate and resolution.

liquiddragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 19

@cikame: tony hawk is on epic game store

yyninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 91

User Lists: 4

After watching the most recent Tears of the Kingdom trailer: Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts

AV_Gamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 13

#8  Edited By AV_Gamer

I second Tears of the Kingdom and pretty much all Nintendo exclusives stuck at 30fps and 720p resolution. That's why the Dolphin Emulator was such a great thing for the Gamecube and Nintendo Wii.

Also second Bloodborne, but From Software is notorious for not improving or fixing a game once it's been released. People forget that the only reason the Souls games worked right on PC, was because modders fixed many of the problems, not the developer.

Besides those, my pick would be the Gravity Rush games. Being able to float around at 60fps or higher seems like a lot of fun.

daiphyer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Project Gotham Racing 4. Such a good game, stuck on a dead console with no great way to play it.

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By gtxforza

@liquiddragon: Thanks!

@cikame: Great list!

@noboners: It will be great to see the classic Perfect Dark games and GoldenEye 007 be ported to PC plus having the choice with either a controller pad or using a keyboard & mouse to play with them.

@justin258: Ah yeah, Bloodborne deserves a remaster for PS5 and PC plus running on 60 FPS on PS5 while the PC version will run even higher.

@yyninja: I see and I hope you will have good times when your beloved console games (That you still really like them) come to PC.

@av_gamer: Oh yeah, it's going to be great to see Gravity Rush on PC.

@daiphyer: I really missed the legendary Project Gotham Racing series but I still don't get why none of Xbox Game Studios' subsidiaries wanting to remaster them for Xbox Series X and PC, well the closest alternative they have is the Forza Horizon series (Developed by Playground Games).

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

daavpuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

User Lists: 12

Every game Level-5 has ever made. Please, I'm so dehydrated 💀

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daavpuke: Yes, it will be great to see Level-5's developed games to be released onto PC then they can earn more money before they can develop more and more games for their future.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was surprised to find SSX 2012 never came to PC. That game would be awesome at 60fps.

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@judaspete: It will be great to see it getting remastered for PC and current generation consoles, then snowboarding fans can enjoy it.

sombre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yyninja said:

After watching the most recent Tears of the Kingdom trailer: Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts

That's on Game Pass

yyninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 91

@sombre said:

@yyninja said:

That's on Game Pass

I don't have GamePass and don't desire to get GamePass anytime soon. I did some more research and looks like it isn't a PC port, but rather an emulation of the 360 version where I can play the game via the cloud.