What was a really racist situation you have been in, and what did you do about it?

smbtranspor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I found it interesting that they found the time to even respond to a 9–1–1 call about a Black kid standing at a bus stop close to a luxury vehicle transport though. To this day I wonder what she could have said to get the police to come out on the call. I did nothing whatsoever to indicate I was going to steal her car besides just standing there. I also felt a little sad for a woman that lived in such fear for her material possessions.

sombre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

This actually happened today. I work at a pretty high end call centre in the UK- Customer service role

Heard a colleague arguing with a woman on the phone for 15 minutes, and when she got off the phone she went "God, why do they even bother coming to this fucking country"

I literally went right up to her and said that's absolutely not on, then I reported it to HR

Absolutely not having that

Topcyclist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Feel like these topics have appeared online. Not saying anything about it but just wondering if it's due to the upcoming election. Lots of bots also post in forms mostly negative since it breeds engagement...and tons of out of nowhere pushes for things. Just wondering. Anyway, to answer question from a person i know, they at least said never. Sadly, that person enjoys a lot of jokes at other's expense...do what you will with that info.