What was OgsMC holding during the ELC Starcraft 2 stream?

lavaman77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By lavaman77

After every match he holds something in his hands for a couple of minutes and then puts it in his pocket. is it an ice pack? if so why would he bother using it?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@lavaman77 said:

After every match he holds something in his hands for a couple of minutes and then puts it in his pocket. is it an ice pack? if so why would he bother using it?

I'm not really sure what it was but if it was an icepack it does make sense, those booths are known to get very hot.

lavaman77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lavaman77
@Bucketdeth said:

@lavaman77 said:

I'm not really sure what it was but if it was an icepack it does make sense, those booths are known to get very hot.

Yeah that's what i thought plus gaming for 20 Minutes or more is prone to make your palms sore as hell. but still i wonder if it's something other than an icepack.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@lavaman77 said:

@Bucketdeth said:

@lavaman77 said:

Yeah that's what i thought plus gaming for 20 Minutes or more is prone to make your palms sore as hell. but still i wonder if it's something other than an icepack.

If it's not an icepack, it's probably the souls of his opponents.

green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By green

It is more likely a hand-warmer. Players use them to keep their hands warm and loose between games.

lavaman77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By lavaman77
@Bucketdeth said:

@lavaman77 said:

@Bucketdeth said:

@lavaman77 said:

If it's not an icepack, it's probably the souls of his opponents.

*Glup* did you see his eyes? they were....empty.

@Green said:

It is more likely a hand-warmer. Players use them to keep their hands warm and loose between games.

Or to wipe off his hands sweat? ugh i wish i could know what it was.