What was your first PSN trophy?

Avatar image for spacemanspiff00
spacemanspiff00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sony and Nintendo both released a yearly wrap up this year. The PSN one actually tells you what the very first trophy you ever earned was.

Mine was for Fight Night Round 4. A game I don't even remember ever playing lol.

What was yours? Do you remember it?

ll_Exile_ll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Recycler in Resistance 2 on November 4, 2008. That trophy is apparently for defeating the first level's boss.

brian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

According to that thing, my first trophy was one from God of War 3 called "Rip One!". So... a fart joke. Very appropriate.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Chief Sergeant in Warhawk, on 9/28/2008.

It means I achieved a rank of Chief Sergeant. Warhawk's still one of my favorite multiplayer games of all time. Battlefield mixed with Twisted Metal mixed with Warhawk. It was so, so fun.

mellotronrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for atheistpreacher
AtheistPreacher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AtheistPreacher

Apparently my first trophy was for beating the first boss in Demon's Souls on December 2, 2009.

No Caption Provided

Which makes complete sense, and if I'd thought about it a bit, I should've been able to tell you that. I bought my PS3 during Black Friday 2009 (November 27... the "slim" model had come out just a few months earlier) specifically to play Demon's Souls. So of course it took a few days for the system to arrive since I'd ordered it online, and then of course the first trophy I earned was beating the first boss on the first game I wanted to play.

Meanwhile, no surprise that my most-played game this year was Elden Ring at 326 hours. The only other one that remotely approached that was Deep Rock Galactic.

Junpei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Junpei

Bought my PS3 before trophies were introduced and remember when Super Stardust HD was the 1st game to officially get trophies. Didn't think I'd care, but it did get me to buy the game. Doing a quick search it looks like the official launch date of the trophy patch was July 2nd so I must have waited 2 weeks before I caved and got it.

No Caption Provided

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

1,399 total hours. 1,152 (82.3%) on PS5 titles, 247 (17.7%) on PS4 titles (100% games of that time via PS5).

1,384 hours playing single player, 15 hours playing online. Funny what dropping Apex Legends can do to those numbers!

61 games played, which feels…really high! I would’ve expected…20 or 30? Hmm.

380 (27%) hours in MLB The Show 22, 128 (9%) in Elden Ring (weird, I think this is different than both numbers I posted in the Elden Ring hours post), 124 (8%) in Gran Turismo 7, 81 (5%) in Forbidden West and 75 hours (5%) in MLB The Show 21. Baseball, y’all!

456 new trophies this year. 0 Plat, 18 gold, 83 silver, 355 bronze.

As to the question of the thread, my first trophy was Vault 101 Citizenship Award from Fallout 3, earned 1/8/2009.

brian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By brian_

As a PS VR owner, this was my favorite stat from this.

EDIT: It also says I played 360 hours of Overwatch. I don't know how the hell they figure that if I only played 129 hours online.

No Caption Provided

KillEm_Dafoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, it told me I got Off The Boat from GTA IV as my first one in 2010, but I’m not sure if that’s the case. I played games like Uncharted 2 before that, which had trophies too.

bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brian_: I also didn't play any PS VR this year, though I played a fair amount last year. I actually unhooked mine because I was catsitting and was worried about them destroying the cords, and then never hooked it back up.

I'm a little sad that PS3 isn't included here. I definitely played some PS3 this year.

My first trophy was 1 gold medal down 86 to go from Wipeout HD. I never did get those 86 gold trophies but my PS3 is still hooked up so there is still time.

hack1501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Funny, I was just trying to remember when I bought my ps3. I bought it with Modern Warfare 2 and I remember being blown away by the upgrade to HD. Well now I know when I bought it lol.

styx971

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

mine said "Good Eats" in infamous. idk anymore what that was without looking up but i know there was only a couple games i played on my ps3 before it n they didn't have support for them at the time.

lego_my_eggo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

I feel like i remember Uncharted when they patched in trophies being my first ones. But according to Sony it was Warhawk with ground pounder trophy. I know that Warhawk was the only game to retroactively give trophies because they knew the data was legit because it was on there servers, so maybe the dates where saved with that and technically before Uncharted. But even then it look like that came out on Aug 27(when i got the Warhawk trophy), and Uncharted was Aug 4. And i looked it up on the PS app and i was right, Uncharted plat on 8/8 and started 8/6. So don't trust this "first trophy". Kinda sucks because that would be some cool information, but you really cant trust Sony with how broken some of these numbers have been this year, and years past.

BrittonPeele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

LittleBigPlanet feels like an appropriate game to have earned my first trophy in, back in 2009.

No Caption Provided

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can't be bothered to log back in but It was something from Ferrari Challenge in September 2008.

superjoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

No Caption Provided

This was a free game on the Japanese PSN store. I bought a PS3 for MGS4 which didn't have trophy support at the time.

Muerthoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

My first trophy was Fashion Sense in LittleBigPlanet on Oct. 28 2008. At some point, I wanted to change my PSN ID but Sony said name changes were not possible to do back then so I had to start a new account. The first trophy of my current account is Off the Boat from GTA IV on July 17 2011.

dodecalypse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By dodecalypse

@csl316 said:

Chief Sergeant in Warhawk, on 9/28/2008.

It means I achieved a rank of Chief Sergeant. Warhawk's still one of my favorite multiplayer games of all time. Battlefield mixed with Twisted Metal mixed with Warhawk. It was so, so fun.

Spooky! this was also mine - dated 8/27/08. I was 15 years old.

No Caption Provided

Warhawk was great

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@dodecalypse: Hey, congrats on your promotion. I was about to turn 23.

annabeck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My first PSN trophy was for the game "Rayman Origins". I was so excited when I got it that I immediately checked online to see how many other players had gotten the same trophy. I was one of only a few thousand people who had managed to get the "Perfect" trophy, and I felt really proud of myself.