What Would You Do?: Giant Bomb has a draft. Which duders would you swap between West Coast and East Coast and why?

Desuroku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Desuroku

To spice things up you can include former members as well if you want. My fantasy draft would look like this...

Giant Bomb West

• Jeff
  • Ryan
  • Ben
  • Abby
  • Jason
  • Rorie
  • Jan

Giant Bomb East

• Vinny
  • Alex
  • Brad
  • Dan
  • Drew
  • Austin
  • Bakalar

Jeff + Ryan are an irreplaceable duo amazing chemistry together they were awesome. I want Jeff, Ben, Jason, Jan and Ben together for the anime and fighting game knowledge it's important to me. Jeff + Ben is a pretty cool duo as well as Ben + Jan. Ben + Abby are great together so I want them to be in the same coast. Jeff + Jan for wrestling talk the most important topic of all.

Vinny + Alex are the founding fathers of GBEast they stay together at all times. If you add Austin to the mix it makes for a golden trio. Dan is pretty flexible he can pair up with anyone and make it entertaining, Dan + Drew for Metal Gear Solid, Dan + Brad for Hitman, Dan + Bakalar for anything, Dan + Austin for anything. Drew + Brad for a West Coast throwback.

mems1224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By mems1224

Jeff, Ryan, Vinny, Dan, Dave, Alex.

Done. Wouldn't need two offices, just the one.

Desuroku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

WheresDerrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would move Vinny Alex Abby and Dan from the East coast to West, resurrect Ryan, and bring back Dave and Alexis and Sean Coonce, convert Will Smith and Norm, and there's a few others who names escape me at the moment.

nutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

The_Greg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wish there was just one office.

BrainScratch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Put them all on the same office. Done.

bmccann42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I kind of wish you had just left it to current staff as opposed to the fantasy draft, not that the thought of Ryan trying to deal with Dan wouldn't be all kinds of crazy.

I'd have to side on the one massive office concept, as so many different people gel so well with multiple others. I loved Jeff and Ryan's energy, but Jeff and Vinnie is great for comedy, and I am very much enjoying the dynamic of Jeff and Ben.

Ben and Abby have great dynamic, and the entire young crew is a real untapped resource.

BBAlpert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

I feel like this thread has the potential to get real negative, real quick...

Let's keep this one positive.