whats on tv?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

laserguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

i have been kicked off the tv. I think she was sick of watching Oddities. I like the strange things people bring into the store. Now she has the computer on while she sews, im in the kitchen. For some reason she put on cypress Hill, i dont know, J doesnt like rap. Green is streaming but i have a crappy hp touchpad and it wont play twitch feeds. Goddamn Cypress Hill ringing in my head. What do I do? Oh god make it stop. Stop B Real.

laserguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By laserguy

heres the thing i find funny 42 minutes in this post is dying, im ok with that, i just wanted to rant and i did. Even Muhammed got forty responses, but this post isnt locked yet. cool cool cool.

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By hatking

Your mom likes Cypress Hill. She's allowed that. Give her space you ungrateful creep.

benspyda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By benspyda

I guess 'TV shows' may be an adequate answer, but I'm not gonna pretend I understand anything about this question.

ZolRoyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@benspyda said:

I guess 'TV shows' may be an adequate answer, but I'm not gonna pretend I understand anything about this question.

I'm having trouble figuring out if there really is a question? Does he want to know what's on t.v. in general? But he got kicked off of it? By his mom? Girlfriend? The question raises questions of its own! This is insanity in post form I tell you.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Cypress Hill is compelling, and its the only thing that can be called as art that year. Nothing else. She Is the street, yo.

laserguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It wasnt supposed to be a question but I forgot to click the box so fuck it.

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@laserguy said:

It wasnt supposed to be a question but I forgot to click the box so fuck it.

Alright. So who won? Can I?