What's the best "Lockdown" content so far?

• 54 results
Alias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Alias

Vinny + Brad + Jeff

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 17

This is the correct answer

Loading Video...

BBAlpert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

Oh God, those RE3 streams were during the Lockdown and not, in fact, last year... 😯

Avatar image for deactivated-611d8183a00c9
deactivated-611d8183a00c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 7

@sombre: Alex with Eurotruck simulator. I think he probably shared the same indifference yet awareness of how big Eurotruck times games are as I do. I wish i knew the thought process on why he started and this is me going back right now to discover the genesis. SnowRunner feels like the next logical game. I almost expect Alex to always make time for EuroTruck going forward and there is very much a place for it, much like Minecraft has become as staple around here. For me, it would take a global pandemic to make me consider playing Eurotruck or Minecraft, and nothing will make me touch Fornite.

I made other choices for baby's first pandemic and ended up in the apocalypse (just to have a gauge to say the present aint so bad but it could get much much worse) so ive played Last of Us 1 on PS3 with a scratched disc, no internet, and no Gamestop but i persevered. I played through AC Rogue, Mafia 3, State of Decay, Batman Arkham Knight, Fallout New Vegas, Walking Dead Episode 1, Bulletstorm, La Noire, and The Outerworld as well.

Last of Us 2 is probably the most important game of my gaming life and i can't wait to review the discourse once i finish this game. If it werent for the spoilers leaking and having viewed them all, the dumpster fire of reddit.com/r/lastofus2, and the fact the release date got locked in Last of Us 2 was the perfect and shortest hype cycle ive ever had for a game and in sheer intensity my most anticipated game of all time (for reference PUBG on Xbox held that crown before that and im embarassed to even remember what came before that because it seems very inconsequential as life-goals to have had).

All of a sudden, Last of Us 2 was something to look forward so I got inspired to get past the prologue on the first game after years of trying. A game that the Playstation community had dubbed their game of the decade. I could do this. Last of Us 2 will be a touchstone for where I and everybody was in the midst of this pandemic. I'm reading all collectibles (i honestly wish there were audiologs so i could hear tortured souls... so this game can't be a 10/10 for me. Also, the fact they take away the ability to pull your weapon during ham-fisted scenes means a game that should have you on edge 100% of time has comfortable spaces.. im not comfortable in my current real-life existence so 8.5/10 Max). A 7 out of 10 game can still be the most important game i ever played.

Abby's Dead Space has been great. I was a little annoyed that Vinnie and Alex didnt try to get her to go for the 'One Gun' achievement where you only use the Plasma Cutter. That is probably one of my most proud achievements. After seeing her play through the game with other weapons, and having completed Dead Space 2 and Dead Space 3 i know the other weapon choices arent that great (Though Dead Space 3's weapon crafting was very cool). Watching her just waste ammo and switch weapons and never feel the terror of an almost empty clip or knowing each shot counts means she misses the point of Dead Space. But i digress.

For archived content. I've greatly enjoyed B-Roll and it pains me every time i go back and check to make sure that i haven't missed a video and only find completely red progress bars throughout all years tells me I really have seen it all. B-Roll is absolutely a gem and i'd love a weekly special for that. Live would be especially fun because of the rare instance when i know something Jeff doesn't and boy would i love to chime in.

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

I have, largely, still been working so I haven't been able to absorb but barely a fraction of the content available. That said, I have been enjoying the Minecraft stuff, the return of the Hotspot, and the Resident Evil stream. I have been thinking of catching Jan's Bloodborne content but haven't really had a chance.