What's The Silliest Game For Twitch Rivals?

Avatar image for schrodngrsfalco
SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Twitch Rivals is a program that sets up tournaments for streamers, involving various games. It's a pretty neat idea, if you ask me. I only just found out about it during Apex Legend tourney.

Currently there is a Stardew Valley tournament.. yup. Stardew Valley Tournament. I've only just tuned in so I'm not sure how it's structured but I think it's fastest to accomplish certain tasks.

What are some of the silliest games you could think to make a Twitch Rivals style tourny for, and how would it be structured (goal, points, etc.)?

Relkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Any Idle game. Who has the highest number by the time x hours have passed?

Mighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Speedrun the movie "Boyhood". They could reach out to Griffin for help finding that warp whistle.

Onemanarmyy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By Onemanarmyy

A minecraft sculpting competition scored by a three-headed jury. Gordon Ramsey & Martha Stewart might be among the judges.

stalefishies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By stalefishies

Guess the number.

After all, the only real strategy is to not guess a number that's already been said - which should be easy - and they'd probably just get it straight away and ruin the fun.

deckard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Mount Your Friends

Avatar image for soimadeanaccount
soimadeanaccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By soimadeanaccount

The Stardew Valley one sounds interesting considering I actually did restart the game over and over again to narrow down a "build order." It is totally antithetical to the game, yet the fact that you can do something like that is dumb, silly, but at the same time totally viable.