Whats Your Apocalypse of Choice? (And Why?)

regularassmilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By regularassmilk
HypoXenophobia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By HypoXenophobia

Zombie Apocalypse, fight my way out

Fudgeblood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Fudgeblood

Zombies! Might as well blow off some undead heads before I die.

TheFreeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheFreeMan

Zombies, while horrific, would probably be the most survivable apocalypse of the choices I see.

I'd also think that an "Alien invasion apocalypse" would be pretty good in comparison to others, because if only we'd get to show off how badass the human race is to some jackass extraterriestrials (though maybe that would count as "War apocalypse").

WitchHunter_Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By WitchHunter_Z

Zombies, but only if they're Romero style slow zombies and not 'The Infected'. If you get lucky you could live for a while longer than the others; and if things go poorly then you've still got one round chambered.

Avatar image for themustachehero
TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheMustacheHero

Zombies is the only choice.

Bombs_Away

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Bombs_Away

I feel more prepared for a Zombie apocalypse, but it would be cool to become the hero who takes down an evil corporation!

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#8  Edited By Video_Game_King

Where's "some combination of those", because I know that the Apocalypse will be brought about by Satan Claus in 2012. Yes, you guys were right and wrong at the same time. The world shall end in 2012.

HypoXenophobia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By HypoXenophobia

2012 a religious Mayan corporation unleashes the zombino virus against America for years of oppression.  There.

SefaRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SefaRed

Yeah, Zompocalypse for me too. If Zombieland taught me anything, it's that killing zombies is fun. And that it's a great way to meet women. And Bill Murray.  Remeber, cardio!

@TheFreeMan said:

" Zombies, while horrific, would probably be the most survivable apocalypse of the choices I see.  I'd also think that an "Alien invasion apocalypse" would be pretty good in comparison to others, because if only we'd get to show off how badass the human race is to some jackass extraterriestrials (though maybe that would count as "War apocalypse"). "
I reckon if an alien race managed to develop the technology required to travel the huge distance to get here  they'd be really advanced, way beyond us. Pretty sure it'd take more than a virus uploaded from a Macbook to defeat them. Personally I think they started receiving Earth TV transmission ages ago and decided not to bother. Why invade the planet that came up with The X-Factor?
Avatar image for ravenousrattler
Ravenousrattler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Ravenousrattler

zombie apocalypse, it seems like the most fun, getting to drive anything, and use everything as a weapon, and if you get bitten you get to eat brains

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By FluxWaveZ

The 2012 Apocalypse - It's so mysterious, and it'll suddenly happen on a very special day, wiping humanity.

Jeust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 15

#13  Edited By Jeust
@TheMustacheHero said:
" Zombies is the only choice. "
Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By Scooper

Zombies. As long as it's the slow shambling (but still strong) zombies. If it's the sprinting rabid zombies you can eff off.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By penguindust

Zombies are so passe.  If I have to experience some sort of apocalypse, then I'd like an alien apocalypse.  I don't care if they are robotic tripods, xenomorphs or sex-starved Venusians as long as they come from space.   Actually, I quite like the last one.  "Take me to your leader, indeed...in my pants! HOOO!"