#51  Edited By fisk0  Moderator
nicksmi56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By nicksmi56

My own final total is Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon, Azure Striker Gunvolt Striker Pack, Ace Academy, Tomb Raider: Anniversary and Steamworld Heist: Ultimate Edition. Combined with my backlog and the games I'm sure to get as Christmas presents (already know I'm getting at least 2), I'm good on games for the next 2 years at least lol.

Captain_Insano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

Picked up Spiderman pretty cheap over here in Aus.

That was about it for me.

stantongrouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

It was going to be zero due to unforeseen poverty and the offers in the UK didn't seem to be all that great. However, bad weather quelled a planned social outing and left me with some spare pennies. Ended up topping up the DLC on HITMAN, Dark Souls 3 and finally got Diablo 3 for the PC (had still been using the 360 version up until now). Looking forward to all the time sinks there.

Zelyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Snagged a 55" LG C8 OLED display

A Switch along with Skyrim, Diablo, Stick of Truth, and Valkyria Chronicles 4

A Switch Pro Controller

A powercore 20100 for the switch. Have a 15 hour car trip and I won't be driving for a large chunk of it. Also picked up the Amazon Switch USB-C car charger, but I don't think I'll get to use it on the trip.

Mansions of Madness and the expansion

Uberleeto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I skipped the entire PS4 generation in favor of Xbox, and now get to experience all of it at once. I'm playing through Spider-Man right now and having a blast. Here's all the stuff I ordered from Gamestop:

Playstation 4 + Spider-Man $199
PS VR + Astrobot + Moss $199
Resident Evil 7 $20
Uncharted 4 $5
God of War $17
Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition $10

Avatar image for deactivated-5e6e407163fd7
deactivated-5e6e407163fd7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

All my black friday/cyber monday purchases were movies: Annihilation, Ex Machina, Pacific Rim, and Terminator 2; all in 4k.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

Finally got that Xbox One X so I can play multiplat games in 4K with a smoother framerate.

Christmas I'm planning to get a new TV as well.

Thats about it - saw some games on sale on Steam but the days of 85% off are long behind us so didn't really pick anything up there.

obese_chipmunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prices in Canadian:

Got a Zotac AMP edition GTX 1060 (6gb) for $323 + tax. I really held out as long as I could (I have a 560 ti…) and sadly this was the best deal I could find thanks to the cryptominers. $323 CAD is basically launch price and it's been out for like a year and a half now!

Got two copies of Battlefield 1 Revolution off Origin for me and my brother ($13 each). We bought a PS4 copy at launch but we thought we'd try out PC now that we have a gaming laptop and a desktop PC with a 1060.

Seagate Backup Plus 4tb External HD for $90.

And Club C85 Reebok Classics for $72 ' cause I'm about that sneaker life (not gaming related, I know, but I felt compelled to throw that in there.)

Zleunamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

God of War, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Marvel's Spider-Man and sale on Playstation Plus subscription.

Avatar image for daemonofthewood
DaemonoftheWood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

Uncharted: Lost Legacy, God of War, PSN Plus sub for $30, a 128GB Samsung U3 SD card, and a new Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD. Totally happy with the haul. Oh, and I got a glimpse during the Steam Autumn Sale of five more games I'll buy during the Winter Sale. The backlog will never get smaller!

PatODay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PC parts and accessories are the deal of the day as part of Amazon's '12 Days of Deals' today (Wednesday, December 5). There's a Seagate 500GB SSD I might pick up as part of it.