When did this happen in Giant Bomb content?

cubbielover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I am new to the community (been a premium member for awhile, but I haven't really dabbled in the forums too much), so I am sorry if there is a topic like this one already, but here it goes...

I thought it would be good to have a thread you can post on when you want to ask where something was in previous GB content.

When did the original Bat v. Knife discussion happen? When did Vinny become the Sheik and assassinate a target right in front of other people? When did Drew blink? Which Mario Maker video was it when Jeff forgot he needed to be small when he went through the pipe (and Dan yelled "You're BIG!")? When did Dan throw a bean at Vinny and challenge him to a fight?

I hope this makes sense, because sometimes I remember a hilarious thing, but I can't remember where it happened.

landhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's a community-maintained website called qlcrew.com that allows you to search for highlight moments, along with other fun stuff!

cubbielover

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@landhawk: This is very interesting. Thanks for sharing!

landhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Undeadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 18

@cubbielover: The "Best of" videos that get produced also generally have a citation list in the video description from which videos the clips were pulled.

I can tell you off the bat: Dan challenges Vinny to "fight him" in the Fusion Frenzy video that's part of the Mario Party Party umbrella.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9