When the site was down

MrCandleguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By MrCandleguy

There was a live video playing, im guess it was a friday live show. I don't watch live shows live, due to the time zones. So when the hell is this going to the video section so i can download it?

PhatSeeJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By PhatSeeJay

They have four days worth of live stream videos they need to sort out. Give them time to catch up. :P

MrCandleguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MrCandleguy
@PhatSeeJay said:
" They have four days worth of live stream videos they need to sort out. Give them time to catch up. :P "

4 days? i only know of  the Thursday night throw down and Friday live show.
woodroez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By woodroez

You can also find the Giant Bomb page on JustinTV's website and stream it through there, though I'm not in love with the idea of going to that website with their ads.

Moth_Pope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Moth_Pope
@AmonHouston:  I think he means that, in the 4 days or so the site was down, there was pretty much a live stream the whole time. They had the MK scrub league, TNT, Happy Hour... they also watched quick looks and generally filmed their day. Not sure how much of it will be added to the site but potentially there's a lot of video to look through.
Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#6  Edited By Hizang
@AmonHouston:
They also did a video called "Dave Site's Down" which was them talking about what happend then some video game stuff and then some Tested stuff. They also did a Mortal Kombat Tournement with the members of the Whiskey Media offices. Then There was Daves radio show thing, and theres also Mortal Monday which was Jeff and Brad playing through varoius MK games
MrCandleguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MrCandleguy

Man, so i missed on heaps. the MK tournement sounds awesome.

EuanDewar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By EuanDewar
@AmonHouston:  They were live streaming every day until the site came back up, loads of things happened, there was the MK scrub league, the TNT and friday show, Dave's live call in show(the InSnider, thank you), they did the Tested podcast live, lots of things happened. TNT and Happy Hour might be put up buts its getting a bit late for that so just as said before, look em up on the Justin TV channel.
MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

They streamed live stuff pretty much all day Thursday and Friday, and some of Saturday too. They just sat around talking about stuff on Thursday, Tested.com did their podcast live and there was the TNT. On Friday & Saturday Dave did a radio call in show (which someone has made available in MP3 form in this thread), and Friday there was a Mortal Kombat Scrub Tournament and the Happy Hour. I'm sure a lot of the stuff will end up on the site (I'd guess the TNT, MK Scrub Tournament & Happy Hour will be archived on the site), but it is all archived on Giant Bomb's Justin.tv page for your viewing pleasure.