When's the next burgle my bananas?

#1 Posted by big_jon (6468 posts) -

I was excited to watch the next episode with my girlfriend today but it appears it's not up. Anyone heard any word on when it'll be up?

#2 Posted by glots (4422 posts) -

Got replaced with VinnyVania, I’m guessing.

#3 Posted by Paliv (253 posts) -

I was wondering the same thing. Was looking forward to it as I’m up every few hours at night with a newborn.

#4 Posted by Barrock (4167 posts) -

I'd guess Friday. Was Abby gone today?

#5 Posted by Teoball (820 posts) -

No Burgles this week. Vinny said on Vinnyvania last night that the next one is gonna happen next wednesday. Playdate with probably Control on friday.

#6 Posted by TheRealTurk (597 posts) -

You don't understand - there are rules about these things.

Before any new episode of Burgle My Bananas can go up, at least one of the players must win a series of three consecutive coin flips using either heads (if the ceremonial coconut is present), or tails (if the ceremonial coconut is not present). The winning player must then choose one of plush toys from prize table and pass it to the player to their left, who opens it. If it contains at least 5 bananas, then the episode is broadcast. If it contains less than 5 bananas, there is no Burgle My Bananas this week. If the plush contains exactly 7 bananas, then the episode is recorded, but not immediately broadcast, unless another player uses their option to steal the banana, at which point that player has the option of either broadcasting the episode or putting it off another week. That player receives either bonus bananas (in the case of choosing to broadcast), or a free prize off the table (in the case of putting the episode off), with the caveat that the player cannot receive bananas or a prize in consecutive weeks.

#7 Posted by kmj2318 (47 posts) -

Looking forward to any new changes to the rules. I feel like the wheel is too equally balanced between good and bad outcomes, but it hasn't yet deterred anyone from wanting to pick up coins.

#8 Posted by Barrock (4167 posts) -

@teoball said:

No Burgles this week. Vinny said on Vinnyvania last night that the next one is gonna happen next wednesday. Playdate with probably Control on friday.

Sigh, I really wish they wouldn't play Control. It's very spoileable and I'd bet a decent number of people are waiting for performance fixes.

#9 Posted by tds418 (524 posts) -

Short work week in the US for many (including GB) is probably the reason why.