Where can I find the Hotspot podcast?

Mustainium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Now that I've almost made my way through the entire Bombcast collection, I'd love to go back and check out the Hotspot.

Problem is, I can't find those episodes anywhere on the internet. Someone had posted them here long ago, but those links seem to be dead.

Is there another archive anywhere, or is the Hotspot forever lost to the cruel hands of time?

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

Immunity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

There are some awesome recap podcasts that you can listen to over here. Not sure where to get all of the episodes themselves, but the recaps do a pretty good job of condensing them all. It's been a very long time since I listened to them originally, but the top 40 one hits all the really memorable moments as far as I can remember.

Invo1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immunity: ThisYearCollection is great. Hopefully he continues producing content down the road. Such an incredible resource.

Mustainium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mustainium

This is a goldmine, thanks!

@immunity said:

There are some awesome recap podcasts that you can listen to over here. Not sure where to get all of the episodes themselves, but the recaps do a pretty good job of condensing them all. It's been a very long time since I listened to them originally, but the top 40 one hits all the really memorable moments as far as I can remember.

Thanks for the link, I've checked these out and they're excellent, but I wanted to find the full episodes