Where is the Rocksmith segment of the Extra Life stream?

Darck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sadly I missed this part (which was supposedly super funny) and when I check on the archive on Justin TV I see a gray screen for about 20 or so minutes right when they are about to play.

Anyone getting the same issue? Was it cut on purpose?

chiablo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Maybe due to song licencing concerns? Honestly, it wasn't that terrific, unless you really like Weezer. The segment was really short too because Vinny had to ad-lib his own guitar work because he can't play what RockSmith wants him to play.

jiggajoe14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By jiggajoe14

@chiablo said:

Maybe due to song licencing concerns? Honestly, it wasn't that terrific, unless you really like Weezer. The segment was really short too because Vinny had to ad-lib his own guitar work because he can't play what RockSmith wants him to play.

which Weezer are we talking about? Blue Album/Pinkerton Weezer or crappy recent Weezer?

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Yeah, I'm sad to see that disappear from the Twitch archive. Hopefully it will be in the official archive on Giant Bomb.

Nekroskop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vinny and Brad should do a song or two every UPF.

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ShaggE

@jiggajoe14: Blue Album. "Say It Ain't So", to be exact. (my favorite, but then I'm not a huge Weezer guy... that and Buddy Holly are the extent of my Weezer love, but damn do I love those songs)

RazielCuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@chiablo said:

which Weezer are we talking about? Blue Album/Pinkerton Weezer or crappy recent Weezer?

Loading Video...

It was pretty magical, Drew's one hell of a singer.

chiablo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By chiablo

@shagge said:

@jiggajoe14: Blue Album. "Say It Ain't So", to be exact. (my favorite, but then I'm not a huge Weezer guy... that and Buddy Holly are the extent of my Weezer love, but damn do I love those songs)

I wasn't a huge fan of Weezer, but Rock Band ruined this song for me. I've probably heard it a million times now because whenever we had a new group, the only song they'd want to play is stupid Say It Ain't So. /grumble

Tom_omb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#9  Edited By Tom_omb

I think I recall them saying the last hour and a half wasn't being archived, so the Rocksmith segment and the last Windjammers session may be lost forever.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@tom_omb: What? Say it ain't so, Tom_omb!

Seriously though, watching them tiredly sing Knights of Cydonia while Vinny tries to manage the guitar part was pretty great.