The feature I really want the most for Gran Turismo 7 and Forza Motorsport Reboot is penalty system for single player and multiplayer because to teach players to drive more politely rather than ramming into opponents (No matter an A.I or online player). As I know, in most realistic racing games, a lot of players complains rammers in general.
Cheaters including rammers, wall riders, and track cutters are all selfish.
Other features I want for both:
- Physics improvement (Make them both feel closer to real-life physics but both may have to remain simcade to make it accessible for everyone).
- Bring back all original tracks.
- Non-cinematic pitstops, I'd rather have realistic pitstop animations similar to Assetto Corsa Competizione.
- Having tons of 90's Japanese road and race cars for nostalgic purposes.
- Having relaxing menu soundtracks.
- Having an old menu and race soundtracks for nostalgic purposes.
- Having racing modification (Converting from a road spec car to circuit spec car).