Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Poll Which game is better? (7 votes)

FIFA 20 57%
PES 20 43%

I want to buy football game because I am going to be free for a month. I havent played Fifa since FIFA 12

So, I want to ask whether FIFA 20 is good or PES 20 ?

• 
cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I only voted Fifa because i can't imagine Konami is keeping up in terms of quality with EA, also the PC ports of PES have always been abysmal, but it has its fans on console.

TheRealTurk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither. Football Manager or bust!

In all honestly, I'd go with PES. Full admission here - I haven't gone heavy into a soccer game in quite awhile, since generally I'll just go out and, you know, actually play if I get the bug. That said, I've always felt PES was the superior simulation. FIFA is too arcade-y and has too much focus on the big name players rather than the team aspect of the game.

sombre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Go for Fifa 98: Road to World Cup on the PS1. Absolute baller tier football game

Alias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

PES 20 is good, there's a version of it available with Game Pass which filled my itch for a football game for a month. The gameplay is solid but it remains the case that if you want the full licenses then FIFA is the only option.

Bonbonetti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 1

I prefer the gameplay mechanics of PES; I felt like I had more control over the characters, their movements matched my intentions better. I don't think FIFA is bad though, in the past I used to buy both. I think they are both good series, but good in different ways.