Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Video_Game_King

Assassin's Creed II, just so you don't have to play #3.

spankingaddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By spankingaddict

Shadow of the Colossus, its a unique masterpiece!

Avatar image for computerplayer1
Computerplayer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Computerplayer1

SOTC

No contest.

sasnipes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By sasnipes

So yeah, I own all of these games and haven't beaten any of them. I was just wondering what you guys thought was the best of these to go back and finish. I'm currently playing Dragon Age, FFXIII, and some Demon's Souls and loving those, but I wanna beat a few of my old games before I go out and get Persona 4 which I've heard such good things about (apart from the quicklook, which I didn't watch to prevent spoilers but heard was amazing). Guess that makes me seem to only like RPGs, but I really like action games too.
Anyways, enough rambling, duke it out for the winner :P

BraveToaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By BraveToaster
@sasnipes said:
" So yeah, I own all of these games and haven't beaten any of them. I was just wondering what you guys thought was the best of these to go back and finish. I'm currently playing Dragon Age, FFXIII, and some Demon's Souls and loving those, but I wanna beat a few of my old games before I go out and get Persona 4 which I've heard such good things about (apart from the quicklook, which I didn't watch to prevent spoilers but heard was amazing). Guess that makes me seem to only like RPGs, but I really like action games too. Anyways, enough rambling, duke it out for the winner :P "
If you own them why don't you beat all of them?
Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor

Half-Life 1 & 2 out of respect for Robert Culp.

shirogane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By shirogane

AC2, seriously, the ending is awesome. All the other games you don't need to finish to fully enjoy.
rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#9  Edited By rjayb89

Shadow of the Colossus.  Take care of that first if you can't stand last-gen graphics.

sasnipes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#10  Edited By sasnipes

Wow, thanks for the quick replies.  I'm at varying degrees of completion of each of these, and have a bad habit of playing a game about 2/3 of the way to completion and then moving on to another game.

@Axxol said:

" @sasnipes said:

" So yeah, I own all of these games and haven't beaten any of them. I was just wondering what you guys thought was the best of these to go back and finish. I'm currently playing Dragon Age, FFXIII, and some Demon's Souls and loving those, but I wanna beat a few of my old games before I go out and get Persona 4 which I've heard such good things about (apart from the quicklook, which I didn't watch to prevent spoilers but heard was amazing). Guess that makes me seem to only like RPGs, but I really like action games too. Anyways, enough rambling, duke it out for the winner :P "
If you own them why don't you beat all of them? "
@rjayb89 said:
" Shadow of the Colossus.  Take care of that first if you can't stand last-gen graphics. "

Oh yeah, graphics are of no concern. Plus this game is pretty damn good for a PS2 game graphics-wise.

I hope to eventually, if you look at my backlog list you'll see that there are many more I need to beat. I'm just looking for a starting place :P Plus I'm in grad school, so my time for gaming has been drastically cut back from what I was used to in the past, which has just further increased the backlog.

Anyway, it looks like AC2 and SOTC are the current leaders, but I might fit Eden in because I've only got 5 or so spectra left :P Thanks for the suggestions guys!
LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By LiquidPrince

Uncharted 2, no contest.

bonbolapti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#12  Edited By bonbolapti

Shadow of the Colossus is totally worth your time.

fugie7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13  Edited By fugie7

finish up uncharted 2 then go with AC 2

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#14  Edited By AhmadMetallic
@Shirogane said:
" AC2, seriously, the ending is awesome. All the other games you don't need to finish to fully enjoy. "
i LOVE AC2 .. you have no idea. but i picked Uncharted 2 cuz come on... i wish i could play it and beat it :(  damn exclusives.
mrariscottle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mrariscottle

Shadow of the Colussus is insanely good. But seriously, I know its not on your list, but Just Cause 2. I'm playing at the moment, and it's so balls out crazy. It makes me laugh alot, just from the random shit that goes down.

Brunchies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By Brunchies

Sotc, that game is a game that deserves your time.

project343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#17  Edited By project343

Uncharted 2, as it's probably the most important game of this generation thus far. With that done, you should head back and play Shadow of the Colossus. It's one fantastic games-as-art game. 

Personally, I feel like Final Fantasy X is an unimportant title. The Final Fantasy games are progressive in nature, despite being completely separate stories and completely unique game mechanics. Play XIII before you play X. 

PixelJunk Eden is wonderful, but not an emergency. And Assassin's Creed 2 is along the same vein.

foggel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By foggel

Personally I loved SOTC. Easily my recommendation.

meptron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

#19  Edited By meptron

aw man! I didn't realize it was a poll until I clicked in. I was going to suggest to try and beat Ninja Gaiden on the NES.

Goly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Goly

Shadow of the Colossus. Because it's the only game on your list that I've beat.