Which green man FPS Campaign do you like more, Halo Infinite Campaign or DOOM 2016 Campaign?

ReachMorrowind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Which green man FPS Campaign do you like more, Halo Infinite Campaign or DOOM 2016 Campaign? (104 votes)

Haven't played either can't judge 3%
Only played one of those can't judge 26%
Dislike both 1%
Like both equally 1%
Like Halo Infinite Campaign more 24%
Like DOOM 2016 Campaign more 38%
Hard choice 7%

DOOM 2016 Campaign for me

• 
tartyron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By tartyron  Online

Ok, exactly what is going on with 90% of the forums the past week or so being Doom related. And before someone says “because Doom is awesome” I already know Doom awesome but did I mis an anniversary or announcement or something? What triggered the forum Doomathon?

Besetment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The polls about Doom are all from the same user. This is a small forum, so you're just noticing that he posts a lot.

Dude likes Doom and polls.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

@tartyron: No. There's one guy just making as many threads and polls about Doom as he possibly can.

ReachMorrowind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ReachMorrowind

@tartyron said:

Ok, exactly what is going on with 90% of the forums the past week or so being Doom related. And before someone says “because Doom is awesome” I already know Doom awesome but did I mis an anniversary or announcement or something? What triggered the forum Doomathon?

Lol

SethMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tartyron: it's literally just this duder and yeah, it's weird.

ReachMorrowind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SethMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ReachMorrowind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see

Topcyclist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tartyron:Its cause fast-paced fps vs slower...same when people pit halo vs cod. Can't do that this year cause COD and BF failed so fanboys have to find contention somewhere. Same with why everyone is saying the new halo infinite is a fail cause glitches or the open world is just far cry or the story is confusing if your not a fan of the other work to piece it together. Halo has always been a popular but niche series its fantasy SciFi for goodness sake. The new gamers are mostly just jumping in after only playing a bit of halo in the past and now spreading quick hot takes that its overrated etc. The game's fine no reason to compare it to an obviously different game. Its like saying dark souls 1 is bad cause bloodborne is faster to someone. Dark souls was never supposed to be split-second gaming...the whole reason it got popular was cause if the thing people hate (methodical slow clunky hard). Halo is popular for the warthog shinanigans, goofy controls, floaty jumps, no split second reacting...you can get hit turn and figure something out without dying cause you were scene first (COD). DOOM is fun cause its metal fast and those who play it don't care for a story and just wanna beat demons. Very hard cuts to both fanbases and most on GB are DOOM not Halo fans so this poll will look skewed to me. Halo just came out so i also think its hard to poll but ill pick halo since it has a long running story i know about...Doom just gets described to me as the story doesnt matter...even if i think it wants to but fans keep telling me to ignore it. Both are fun.

xanadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Is there not a rule for bumping your own threads?? What the hell is going on in this lawless hellhole...

TheRealTurk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xanadu said:

Is there not a rule for bumping your own threads?? What the hell is going on in this lawless hellhole...

Market research. Market research is going on in this lawless hellhole.

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I also like Doom, but I'll get back to you when I play Halo 6.

@xanadu said:

Well, would you be kind enough to bump my COVID music thread so that I can orgasm over Måsstaden under vatten with minimal guilt?

NameRedacted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom 2016 by a landslide. Doom 2016 (not so much Eternal) knows what it is and doesn't take itself too seriously--totally badass! Halo's writing / "story" is a milquetoast nothing burger of adolescent power fantasy; like an old superhero comic.

The ONLY shooter to have a solo-campaign that A) is incredible; and B) still holds up on repeated playthroughs is Titanfall 2.

ReachMorrowind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom 2016 by a landslide. Doom 2016 (not so much Eternal) knows what it is and doesn't take itself too seriously--totally badass! Halo's writing / "story" is a milquetoast nothing burger of adolescent power fantasy; like an old superhero comic.

The ONLY shooter to have a solo-campaign that A) is incredible; and B) still holds up on repeated playthroughs is Titanfall 2.

I replayed 2016 many many times and still have a blast so I disagree

SethMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ReachMorrowind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sethmode said:

@reachmorrowind: disagree with what?

"The ONLY shooter to have a solo-campaign that A) is incredible; and B) still holds up on repeated playthroughs is Titanfall 2."

SethMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SethMode

@reachmorrowind: Feel free to expand. Because that poster's point was that 2016 is one of the few replayble FPS games.

ReachMorrowind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sethmode said:

@reachmorrowind: Feel free to expand. Because that poster's point was that 2016 is one of the few replayble FPS games.

They literally say TitanFall 2 is the ONLY one