Who are your favorite gamers from YouTube? (As of June 26th, 2021)

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By gtxforza

Hello

I would like to share my favorite gamers from YouTube following are:

1. viperconcept: This gamer is well known for making hints on driving games and physics charts.
  2. Super GT: A very dedicated sim racer who plays tons of sim racing and simcade driving games.
  3. TheSlapTrain: He is a popular driving gamer who does a lot of virtual car drifting videos, ranging from tuners, muscles, exotics, and many others.
  4. Reiji: This man is well known for his virtual JDM car driving in street racing games such as Forza Horizon, Midnight Club, Need For Speed, and many others.
  5. BlackPanthaa: A car lover who discusses a lot of cars, virtually drives them in games, and gives thoughts on products.
  6. Maximilian Dood: A fighting game enthusiast who does a lot of discussions, demonstrating combo moves and various things.
  7. Angry Video Game Nerd: A retro gamer who plays random crappy 3rd party games on the past generations of gaming platforms.
cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By cikame

There's plenty of mini doc makers and reviewers i enjoy but "gamer" implies that i'm watching someone for the gameplay, i'll come back to this point later.
Civvie 11 covers retro shooters in a style that's very entertaining.
Raycevick's docs are always worth waiting for.
Super GT is where i go for simulation racing, i'm not interested in getting the required accessories to play so i watch him instead.
minimme picks some brilliant and weird games to cover, great stuff.

As far as watching gameplay goes rather than purpose made docs and reviews, last November i became addicted to Hololive (here he goes again), i've never really enjoyed watching top tier awesome pro gamers being the best, i like fun personalities having fun, hell most of Hololive is Japanese so i don't even understand it until someone translates it, but i have the streams on in the background because when they're having fun it's just a good time.
Some recent highlights include Marine playing Subnautica, Subaru playing DMC3, and if you can catch Korone playing any game with doors in it i highly recommend it.

Nodima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

I sometimes - sometimes - enjoy Noah Caldwell’s droll analysis. Aegon of Astoria’s Let’s Talk Lore series on Bloodborne is both an absurd investment - just about 50 hours, I think? - and yet one of my favorite things on the internet. Tim Rogers is a treasure.

Otherwise, I dunno, the hackers that wind up in Highlight Reel packages? The people that exposed The Last of Us 2’s combat for the fluid perfection that it is with their crudely titled violence supercuts? Nextlander?

YouTube’s mostly a late night television and sports highlights filter for me.

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cikame: I recently got into Civvie and I'm enjoying him a lot.

Sim racing's all over the shop for me. I used to watch a lot of Jimmy Broadbent and then switched to Aidan Millward for his racing history stuff. GPLaps has been good for some old racing game reviews and mod reviews.

Charongreed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

The only youtuber I keep up with is Gameoliodan, a super chill Australian dude who mostly plays MMOs. He reads all the dialogue(with voices!) and does all the quests, its super relaxing and he seems like just generally a great dude.

Efesell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A lot of my youtube game watching is in the form of stream archives. ARavingLoon is a chill dude who excels in providing the sort of "something chill happening in the background" content that I need sometimes. He's also my prime source for FFV Fiesta content with this year being a 4 game at once playthrough using the Bizhawk game shuffler. TieTuesday is a variety streamer who brings 110% energy to just about anything he does and it's a fuckin' great time.

Beyond that.. I have also succumbed to the wave of Vtubers. There are too many to link and I love them all.

brian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I don't watch a whole lot of people playing games outside of this site. Most of the stuff I'm subscribed to on youtube in terms of video games are just sources for trailers. I'll occasionally click around on some clips of Vtubers doing something silly, but I don't usually watch full streams or anything. I have tuned into a couple of Pikamee's streams. She seems fun, and is pretty good at speaking both Japanese and English during streams.

FacelessVixen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Woolie.

Panfoot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Panfoot

Woolie is one of the few I really keep up with these days.

GabrielCantor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I basically watch Matt McMuscles, the Wha Happuns in particular are really good, and the Hololive (mostly EN) Vtubers.

styx971

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Aavak hes most of what i go to youtube for at this point honestly. he does a variety of different games but ones with story telling being a bit your own he really shines in , he also has a great voice for narrating games with alot of text i definitely recommend him.

Raptor . hes does alot of city builder type games and a few others , hes not the best and his tone can be very plain but i still like it here n there when i see something i'm interested in anyway.

lilsimsie if i randomly feel like watching sims stuff ( also james turner for a while there but i dropped off kinda)

ethoslab for minecraft stuff i remembered to look him up after recalling cilantro gamer ( a twitch streamer i used to watch play MC back in 2011-2012) used to gush about him. turns out yeah etho is great and hes part of hermitcraft which is just a ton of MC players and all the ones i've checked up seem pretty solid. season 8 of they're vanilla ( mostly) server just started up a week or so ago so its a great time to jump in if you might be interested

runbutton if they're playing something i'm interested in. i checked it out cause austin before he was here he was part of streamfriends ( a group of ppl that started streaming together on former gi/polygon editor phil kollar's twitch....i miss it its been Ages) which keith was also part of keith does runbutton with his cousin kylie and they're banter is always pretty great when i watch things. they've done all of most of both mario and sonic games as a years running series along with many others some of which are voted for by patreons ppl.

theres a few others but those are ones i'd say i mostly go to . i usually bounce around a little when theres not much left to watch new on aavak's channels or on here which isn't too often but with the limited amount of QLs on the site here its been happening more.

Ascara89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Many a true nerd, wanderbots, josh strife hayes though I can see that it being MMO focused isn't for everyone, sometimes avak, raptor and quilll18 depending on what they are playing

gtxforza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@cikame: Super GT the YouTube gamer is amazing!

shiftygism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By shiftygism

I watch mostly retro based content creators on YouTube as far as gaming goes, but as far as people that mostly play stuff...the one guy that I can tune in any time and is guaranteed to make me laugh or take my mind off a stressful day it's DashieXP. He brings the manic energy of a Kevin Hart...if Kevin Hart was funny. Big fan, if I ever win the Powerball, I'd sink a little in a buddy comedy starring him and Tyrone Magnus.