Out of all the games, what character is so dumb you wonder how is this possible. Not some character you hate or some character that made a mistake, but just plain dumb. So i wouldn't count say, skyrim's dragonborn cause you picked a bad choice, or mass effect's main character cause you hated the ending...but someone like the main character in saints row or yoshi lol.
Who is the dumbest video game character?
My answer for this is a million way tie for every henchman that finds a dead coworker, goes on alert briefly, and then resumes their normal patrol any less than a month later. It’s not just them being terrible at this executing their jobs, but it’s an alarming lack of self-preservation in the face of a clear, lethal threat. Maybe they all just lack object permanence, but to me they’re all rock stupid.
That or Ethan Winters.
- Can't see more than five feet in front of them.
- Announce whenever they hear a noise.
- Have terrible aim.
- Allegedly have super soldier genes.
- Said genes are mutating so even their own bodies can't handle it.
- Two judo throws knock them out.
- Will not pursue a threat for more than 30 seconds.
- Walk highly scripted patrols anybody could walk around.
- Somehow will not notice when plastic explosives are attached to their backs.
- Johnny Sasaki is the most capable one.
John Marston from Red Dead Redemption (not sure about RDR2). The most gullible character I've ever seen. You can just go to John at any point and say "hey I need you kill those guys over there because they're bad" and John just does it without asking any questions. In the story, people keep telling John that he needs to do this one mission for them before they help him, and after the mission they just have another mission for him, and another after that, and at no point does it occur to John that if they're not holding their part of the agreement he could just put a gun to their face and make them help him.
Please Log In to post.